The Administration Thread

Boycie

1 minute ago, RoyMac5 said:

The EFL to Quantuma this evening. 

tumblr_opntox0THT1vbcnq8o1_500.gifv

Yes, we can stay in admin for a considerable time longer but they'll be getting very twitchy about another delay.  This time next week were actively trying to push out of contract players out the door to save a months wages and get them signed elsewhere.  Knight, Bird, Bielik, Sibley etc openly up for auction to the highest bidder to provide funds for a rock bottom wage bill of freebies in an effort to start the season.  Season ticket money into the administrators account for the continue doing crap all fund. 

You can't give exclusivity to a bloke who refers to the owner of the ground as a F***job and expect it to go well, especially as he seems unwilling to actually pay rent on it.  Months ago I said on here that Mels accord with Gibson would be tied in with the club purchase and not funded externally and it appears that's so.  Months ago I said he would want back rent tied into any purchase and once again it transpires.  If I can see that from a million miles away, why can't they have anticipated this.  Were talking about a 5 million shift in asking price plus months more of their fees.

This is a s*it show.

Yet again, we're left hanging. What an absolute "Residence of the poo" this is. Like someone mentioned earlier, the news we get is via a journo reporting what a supporters group have heard. CK's tweet from Saturday stated:

"I won’t have other updates this weekend, but will have a conclusion to the process on Monday that I’ll share with all of you".

So maybe an up-date from him later.

Edited by Sheff Ram

What an absolute shambles. If the CK deal isn't across the line in the next couple of days I wouldnt be supprised to see Rooney go (wouldn't blame him) and then a resulting exodus of our out of contract players. A total ? show.