The Administration Thread

Boycie

With all the excitement of CK coming in, and of course the Fulham win, can someone remind what's the order of events before we finally see an end to this.  I know settling the debts is obvs but I just wondered what needed happening and when as I've kinda lost track. Thanks in anticipation ?

1 hour ago, BucksRam said:

With all the excitement of CK coming in, and of course the Fulham win, can someone remind what's the order of events before we finally see an end to this.  I know settling the debts is obvs but I just wondered what needed happening and when as I've kinda lost track. Thanks in anticipation ?

Think it’s broadly this, in no particular order...

CK needs to agree a business plan with EFl and EFl need to approve him as Owner. He may also want confirmation from them that his proposed deal will not result in a points deduction

dont know what his requirements are re stadium but whatever they are, that needs to be sorted before he becomes owner.

He needs to finish his diligence and a contract needs to be signed between him and Q.

May 7 is the date by which this needs to be done we’re told, but Q could extend that 

(Quite possible Rooney will need to amend his terms as a condition of the deal with CK)

Once CK has signed, Q need to get court orders approving the creditor compromises in line with their agreement with CK. once that’s done, they will seek a court order discharging themselves as administrators and the club will be transferred to CK

Id think (if it proceeds ) the transfer will occur in June/July but who knows. I believe it’s when the transfer happens that he will pay the cash to Q and payments to creditors will be made 

24 minutes ago, kevinhectoring said:

CK needs to agree a business plan with EFl and EFl need to approve him as Owner. He may also want confirmation from them that his proposed deal will not result in a points deduction

dont know what his requirements are re stadium but whatever they are, that needs to be sorted before he becomes owner.

He needs to finish his diligence and a contract needs to be signed between him and Q.

May 7 is the date by which this needs to be done we’re told, but Q could extend that 

(Quite possible Rooney will need to amend his terms as a condition of the deal with CK)

Once CK has signed, Q need to get court orders approving the creditor compromises in line with their agreement with CK. once that’s done, they will seek a court order discharging themselves as administrators and the club will be transferred to CK

Id think (if it proceeds ) the transfer will occur in June/July but who knows. I believe it’s when the transfer happens that he will pay the cash to Q and payments to creditors will be made 

Would not surprise me if done and duest by cardiff game.

36 minutes ago, kevinhectoring said:

I hope it's done before then as that means we can't renew any contracts until then. I was hoping/thinking it would all be wrapped up next month.

On 16/04/2022 at 12:08, Phoenix said:

Have a read theough the Forest forum, especially their views on the Rams. You might think differently. It goes beyond banter.

https://www.otib.co.uk/index.php?/topic/216569-derby-v-fulham/#comment-4352746

Have a read of this one and their hopes to see us relegated when they play us. Never thought I'd wish another club go tits up, however, if they did I wouldn't trouble myself to piss on the embers unless I'd drank a litre of petrol to get the flame going again to enjoy it a bit more. Probably stick Forest on the top and Birmingham in the middle but they'd be the only one I actively want to see disappear.  I have no idea why a Derby fan converses with these sad, bitter, lonely w******s. 

400k a week loss.  Won't be long nob cheeses, then you might need to get a life outside those basements.

Leo+Cheers.gif

5 hours ago, Gee SCREAMER !! said:

https://www.otib.co.uk/index.php?/topic/216569-derby-v-fulham/#comment-4352746

Have a read of this one and their hopes to see us relegated when they play us. Never thought I'd wish another club go tits up, however, if they did I wouldn't trouble myself to piss on the embers unless I'd drank a litre of petrol to get the flame going again to enjoy it a bit more. Probably stick Forest on the top and Birmingham in the middle but they'd be the only one I actively want to see disappear.  I have no idea why a Derby fan converses with these sad, bitter, lonely w******s. 

400k a week loss.  Won't be long nob cheeses, then you might need to get a life outside those basements.

Leo+Cheers.gif

If I were them, I'd be praying that we either get relegated today, or that somebody else relegates us after we've played them. I'm sure most of us will be pretty sanguine about being relegated next Saturday, as we realise it's entirely possible after one of these last 4 games, but I wouldn't want to stake my private plane on everyone reacting well to fans of a team that we don't give a jot about "having a party" after what our fans have been through this season. 

Edited by Crewton

9 hours ago, kevinhectoring said:

The summer transfer window doesn’t open immedistely after our last game of the season, so it could happen after May 7th and still give us chance to sign players

the May 7th deadline is the last game of the season, ie get it done then and any points deduction would be applied this season. So

1) we could have stayed up and then accept the points deduction to go down and start league 1 on zero points (CK said the goal for next year is to win league 1) I doubt we’d be able to build or keep enough players for next season and would risk relegation a year later. Players agents would know we are desperate for players so we’d be up against it getting value for money

or

2) we are relegated and he pays enough to avoid a points deduction and start on zero points deducted in league one.

think there may be two potential plans in place.

Edited by davenportram

11 hours ago, kevinhectoring said:

Thanks mate ? 

Now we know what division we’re in, I hope everyone an crack on with finalising the deal, sorting contracts and getting things in place for next year.

Death by a thousand cuts and the pious hypocrisy of the EFL and Gibson have killed this off in the end. Could do with a break from the blazer boys club and hopefully the EFL will be disbanded and replaced with an independent body in the near future. 

8 hours ago, davenportram said:

The summer transfer window doesn’t open immedistely after our last game of the season, so it could happen after May 7th and still give us chance to sign players

the May 7th deadline is the last game of the season, ie get it done then and any points deduction would be applied this season. So

1) we could have stayed up and then accept the points deduction to go down and start league 1 on zero points (CK said the goal for next year is to win league 1) I doubt we’d be able to build or keep enough players for next season and would risk relegation a year later. Players agents would know we are desperate for players so we’d be up against it getting value for money

or

2) we are relegated and he pays enough to avoid a points deduction and start on zero points deducted in league one.

think there may be two potential plans in place.

No way any points deductions will be allocated to this season ?

2 minutes ago, SuffolkRam said:

Would be nice to hear something from CK, the silence  is unnerving.  Paranoid that this might make him think again

He already said his priority next season was winning League 1, so why would it make him think again.