The Administration Thread

Boycie

1 hour ago, IncredibleKoosh said:

CK is on Twitter now basically saying that everything Andy DERBY5HIRE has said is nonsense. Apart from that he rates Tom Lawrence.

Just had a quick read, very odd stance from that “Andy” fella. Spent months tweeting bits and pieces to try and prove himself ITK about the takeover, pouring over info on companies house etc. Now there is a preferred bidder he is engaged in some weirdly direct attempt to unpick and disprove all of CK’s credibility/finances/business dealings/decisions/plans…. It takes all sorts I suppose ??‍♂️ 

5 minutes ago, Caerphilly Ram said:

Just had a quick read, very odd stance from that “Andy” fella. Spent months tweeting bits and pieces to try and prove himself ITK about the takeover, pouring over info on companies house etc. Now there is a preferred bidder he is engaged in some weirdly direct attempt to unpick and disprove all of CK’s credibility/finances/business dealings/decisions/plans…. It takes all sorts I suppose ??‍♂️ 

There's healthy scepticism after what we have been through and then there is rude and aggressive point scoring. He has an agenda that's for sure - do we actually know who is behind that twitter account? 

8 hours ago, Gee SCREAMER !! said:

I' m fine with it.  At least it's got a level of protection going forward.

Certainly agree with that. But I’d rather MM did a deal with CK before 7 May than a desperate deal with the City at the 11th hour.  Can’t believe the City is exactly nimble when it comes to this sort of thing. 

Shame they’ve signalled they might step in is all I’m saying 

9 hours ago, MackworthRamIsGod said:

So, Kirchner doesn't yet own the club and already he is at loggerheads with fans masquerading as ITK.

Dr Evil Whatever GIF

There's absolutely no evidence that he's a Derby fan. I've never seen a post from him about anything other than DCFC finances. 

8 hours ago, kevinhectoring said:

Not sure it’s a plus that the council indicated they might buy the stadium. If they hadn’t I’d have thought MM would be more likely to do a deal w CK, rather than hoping the council will give him more 

Given the obvious disdain Kirchner has for Morris, I'd say a quick deal would be unlikely. CK hinted at changing prices on PP back in Dec/Jan & no guarantees Morris wouldn't try to extract a few more quid. I think it makes more sense the council dealing with Morris & removing him from DCFC entirely asap. See no reason why a deal couldnt be struck quickly given they are acting as a benign trustee (and not a rich prospective owner) so making negotiations with Morris less adversarial.

Once done, my preference would be for the council to keep ownership of PP to prevent this debacle happening again. They can charge rent/share of gate receipts so it becomes a revenue generator for the public purse but allow CK to utilise PP for other revenue generating events. That arrangement would also lower CK's capital outlay so enabling him to focus funds on rebuilding club infrastructure/playing side...win win.

Edited by LeedsCityRam

2 hours ago, LeedsCityRam said:

Given the obvious disdain Kirchner has for Morris, I'd say a quick deal would be unlikely. CK hinted at changing prices on PP back in Dec/Jan & no guarantees Morris wouldn't try to extract a few more quid. I think it makes more sense the council dealing with Morris & removing him from DCFC entirely asap. See no reason why a deal couldnt be struck quickly given they are acting as a benign trustee (and not a rich prospective owner) so making negotiations with Morris less adversarial.

Once done, my preference would be for the council to keep ownership of PP to prevent this debacle happening again. They can charge rent/share of gate receipts so it becomes a revenue generator for the public purse but allow CK to utilise PP for other revenue generating events. That arrangement would also lower CK's capital outlay so enabling him to focus funds on rebuilding club infrastructure/playing side...win win.

It doesn't really matter whether CK and Mel get on,it's a business arrangement that suits both if it's resolved.

Adding in a reluctant city council wil just add another layer of uncertainty and delay.