The Administration Thread

Boycie

1 hour ago, The Scarlet Pimpernel said:

The current thinking is that nobody will pay £30m for DCFC plus £20m for the stadium. Isn't the stadium a valued asset of £80m however? If so the purchaser is £30m up on the deal. 

I know that was a bit tongue in cheek but the stadium is worth more than £20m, not £80m but at least £50m

1 hour ago, Tyler Durden said:

What consequences do Quantuma face if they consistently fail to deliver on the timescales which they've set themselves?

Cynically one could say it's in their interests to spin things out as long as they can as they then maximise their charges. 

I honestly am started to agree and wonder what the agenda is in spinning this out and continously missing deadlines.

4 minutes ago, Woodley Ram said:

I know that was a bit tongue in cheek but the stadium is worth more than £20m, not £80m but at least £50m

I'm being serious actually. The stadium has been professionally valued at £80m. Mel will reportedly let it go for £20m. The club need a minimum of around £30m to pay off debts to avoid minus 15 points next season. If those figures are correct the new buyer is £30m up. 

8 minutes ago, Ram1988 said:

I honestly am started to agree and wonder what the agenda is in spinning this out and continously missing deadlines.

I'm beginning to think that the Administrators are Forest fans or even Dirties!

42 minutes ago, The Scarlet Pimpernel said:

I'm being serious actually. The stadium has been professionally valued at £80m. Mel will reportedly let it go for £20m. The club need a minimum of around £30m to pay off debts to avoid minus 15 points next season. If those figures are correct the new buyer is £30m up. 

It’s only worth what someone is prepared to pay for it. What someone is prepared to pay for it depends entirely on the football club that plays there.

4 minutes ago, B4ev6is said:

Or someone will just pay 25 percent on everything no more points deductions.

The creditors don’t have to accept why the PB is offering, the only way HMRC will accept 25% is if the other 75% is agreed to be repaid over a few years.