The Administration Thread

Boycie

8 minutes ago, OUTSIDER said:

Inching closer the latest headline in DET at this pace so should know by May you think? 

Snail GIF by MotoGP

Yet another piece plagiarised from Talksport. Have they got any of their own journalists? Anyway the admins said that Derby fans would be surprised by the speed of things now Gibbo had been boxed. Still waiting for the afterburners boys .

2 hours ago, B4ev6is said:

I would to know what hell is going off to.

If someone was telling me what to do I switch my phone say go away I be back when I am back. That's why I never ever ever ever want a misses.

It’s a two way thing though, it’s good to have someone who cares what you do ?‍♂️

5 minutes ago, one_chop said:

Good man, stay single. Don't let yourself into a life of misery, before you know it you'll be hen pecked non stop, everything will be your fault, the way you fold towels will be wrong, you'll peg washing out the wrong way. 

The list is endless.

But everything is my fault. And I don't mind being hen pecked so long as I get rooster pecked as well.

Edited by PistoldPete

6 minutes ago, one_chop said:

Good man, stay single. Don't let yourself into a life of misery, before you know it you'll be hen pecked non stop, everything will be your fault, the way you fold towels will be wrong, you'll peg washing out the wrong way. 

The list is endless.

Now your posts make sense all of a sudden…

4 minutes ago, Gritstone Tup said:

No of course we haven’t and I very much doubt we will! As I’ve said for weeks we needed someone prepared to set fire to 10s of millions, not chancers looking to pick over a carcass.

So you have no faith in Mike Ashley getting his PR man to give an interview confirming his interest? At this late stage he will be well aware of what it will take to steady the ship.

I expect his announcement as the PB tomorrow ?