The Administration Thread

Boycie

3 minutes ago, Ghost of Clough said:

Accounts were due to be submitted by 31/01/22.
This deadline was then extended with "2-3 days" quoted... a week ago.

The EFL's embargo page hasn't been updated, so these couldn't have been submitted yet. Why not?

From DerbyshireLive interview with Admin on Friday - hopefully correct!

Q) There were some accounts due at the end of January. Did they get submitted. If not is there a worry there could be more points penalties?

We have liaised constantly with the EFL, they have graciously given us an extension. They will be filed within that extension period.

https://www.derbytelegraph.co.uk/sport/football/football-news/derby-county-middlesbrough-efl-gibson-6646390

7 minutes ago, Ghost of Clough said:

Accounts were due to be submitted by 31/01/22.
This deadline was then extended with "2-3 days" quoted... a week ago.

The EFL's embargo page hasn't been updated, so these couldn't have been submitted yet. Why not?

Something to do with not sure if accounts would need to include payments to the parasites that's ongoing .  Rough guess.

4 minutes ago, Crewton said:

Whilst I seriously resent paying that utter chancer a penny, if this enables a PB to be selected, it's hard to argue that it isn't a positive move. 

I mean, *if* it's less than 6 figs, I'm sure a PB would be able to afford <£100k... but also begs the question - why? All that anger and effort for that? 

12 minutes ago, Animal is a Ram said:

I mean, *if* it's less than 6 figs, I'm sure a PB would be able to afford <£100k... but also begs the question - why? All that anger and effort for that? 

Also begs the question how much Gibson got. Maybe not much eh?