The Administration Thread

Boycie

16 minutes ago, BoroWill said:

It's felt like that at times! 

I really do appreciate those of you who have chosen to engage with me rather than just hurl abuse.

If we hurl abuse at you you'll mooch off, Fare play for coming on here, You put your answers/comments as best you can, We on the other hand know a little more than yourself, I doubt whether you get up in the Morning click on here then go to bed at night just after logging off here, Boro means a lot to you, In equel measure DCFC means a lot to us.

If you can't see the damage your Chairman is having on supporters and our club, Then maybe just maybe you'd better call it a day on here...just a thought.

From a DCFC supporter of 55 years.

Edited by Unlucky Alf

12 minutes ago, BoroWill said:

Gibson vs his Senior Chauffeur
Claimant: Mr Gerald Glover

Respondent: Bulkhaul Ltd (Gibsons Company)

The claimant was unfairly dismissed;

i. as the respondent used a sham reason for dismissing the claimant.

ii. it did not follow any fair procedure before dismissing the claimant.

I am sure I read a comment of your that said he was honest. Thats two cases I have found that show he is not. Incase you missed it the other one was Bulkhaul Ltd v Rhodia Organique.

12 minutes ago, BoroWill said:

It's felt like that at times! 

I really do appreciate those of you who have chosen to engage with me rather than just hurl abuse.

Fair play to you for coming on to try and engage on this forum can't fault you for that.

I just don't see how you can try and defend the indefensible. If the boot was on the other foot I wouldn't call any of our supporters fans of our club if they were happy to support our chairman in the wanton destruction of another football club I'd be mortified.

Can't you see what a devastating impact your chairman's behaviours is having on the existence of our football club?

Just now, BoroWill said:

We wouldn't know, since we do not know the details of it. 

True, it’s a wild guess from me thought that Mr Gibson is claiming that because Derby County Football club “broke financial rules” it prevented his team Middlesborough Football Club from gaining promotion and he wants the reward of promotion or a portion of it paying back from Derby County Football club. However it seems what Mr Gibson fails to see that even if his team had finished above Derby they would have needed to beat other teams to gain promotion. This is something that they failed to do during that season and due to this finished outside of the playoffs. My assumption based on the above is my hypothesis that they are spurious, opportunist and baseless claims are fairly on the money. However I agree we don’t know the full details of the claims so it’s all conjecture at this point. 

So @BoroWill, if your dad had upset mine and then done a runner,  you'd be quite happy for my dad to stand with his foot on the throats of your family until they paid him, even though my dad knew yours had legged it with all the cash?

Football clubs are most peoples first and for some,  their longest lasting love. Is it any wonder that Gibson is getting abused when he is the one killing our club.

Mel did wrong,  but he's got his millions and legged it.

Just now, Tyler Durden said:

Fair play to you for coming on to try and engage on this forum can't fault you for that.

I just don't see how you can try and defend the indefensible. If the boot was on the other foot I wouldn't call any of our supporters fans of our club if they were happy to support our chairman in the wanton destruction of another football club I'd be mortified.

Can't you see what a devastating impact your chairman's behaviours is having on the existence of our football club?

7 minutes ago, Unlucky Alf said:

If we hurl a buse at you you'll mooch off, Fare play for coming on here, You put your answers/comments as best you can, We on the other hand know a little more than yourself, I doubt whether you get up in the Morning click on here then go to bed at night just after logging off here, Boro means a lot to you, In equel measure DCFC means a lot to us.

If you can't see the damage your Chairman is having on supporters and out club, Then maybe just maybe you'd better call it a day on here...just a thought.

From a DCFC supporter of 55 years.

My hope is that Morris puts his money where his mouth is and indemnifies the club against damages resulting from the claim allowing the club to be bought out and Gibson and Morris to have their personal fight in whatever arena they see fit.

I don't think we should drop a long standing claim simply because he chose to put you into administration, but I do think if legally possible that claim should be against MM, or at least paid for by him, and not against the club.

I and certainly the vast majority of Middlesbrough fans do not want to see your club liquidated and hope that your club gets out of it's current predicament as soon as possible.

31 minutes ago, BoroWill said:

Mel Morris is well aware that pursuing him as a former director of a limited company is impossible, it is an empty offer. As I said earlier, if Morris is genuinely interested in helping you exit administration by dealing with claims then he can indemnify the club against our claim.

You skilfully avoid mentioning every other part of my post. Why don’t you answer those very clear points that don’t need niceties to hide behind ? 

Clearly your self awarded, pure as driven snow, Corinthian outlook on things has rather more holes, smudges and dirty laundry  than you care to make public; something you seem to share with your Chairman. 

There is nothing honest about Gibson..he has sailed very close to the wind with his movement of debt..on another day the EFL call that as a Breach and Boro are in trouble.

He has timed his dealings with DCFC precisely when a takeover deal has looked promising, for no other reason than to scupper the takeover.

His claims now are only there because he saw the angle of attacking a team in Administration - something that is banned under EFL rules (I assume having a Boro board member helped that one).

He calls Derby cheats - we have never been found guilty of cheating  indeed the panel even called that out. But he does it anyway.

A lot of this is Gibson covering up for his own inept leadership of his club. Has another owner ever pissed away parachute payments in such a spectacularly useless manner?

He has zero class, just look at the Court cases he loses and his threats to church football teams. Odious human being.

5 minutes ago, BoroWill said:

I and certainly the vast majority of Middlesbrough fans do not want to see your club liquidated and hope that your club gets out of it's current predicament as soon as possible.

We will see how true that is with how your fans behave at the weekend....

18 minutes ago, BoroWill said:

My hope is that Morris puts his money where his mouth is and indemnifies the club against damages resulting from the claim allowing the club to be bought out and Gibson and Morris to have their personal fight in whatever arena they see fit.

I don't think we should drop a long standing claim simply because he chose to put you into administration, but I do think if legally possible that claim should be against MM, or at least paid for by him, and not against the club.

That's a very conflicting statement you're making there - like saying I really hope the person flailing in the water doesn't drown whilst you've got your foot on their head. 

But hopefully they'll find a way of getting around having this massive impediment inflicted on them as after all it's only fair to complete the exercise as you've had your foot on their heads from the start.

Your logic is well really flawed. 

Edited by Tyler Durden