The Administration Thread

Boycie

58 minutes ago, Ghost of Clough said:

The penalty (point 3) comes the season after the period of 'cheating' (point 2)

Edit: Should come the season after. SWFC was even later - should have been 18/19, but was actually 20/21. All other cases were on time.

Fair enough. That’s three reasons then and we don’t need to keep on about whether Wycombe “deserved” to be promoted in the first place or were good enough to “deserve” to stay in the Championship.

35 minutes ago, Unlucky Alf said:

That I don't know...When Ian Lenagan resigned as chairman of the organisation, Jevans was appointed interim chair in September 2018 She was elected chairperson in 2019.

She took a lot of flak concerning the EFL and the Non due dilligence of the "fit and propper ownership" of Bury, She was replaced by Parry, Most likely pensioned off with a wad of cash, Where is she now, Most like back somewhere on the Tennis Circuit ?‍♂️

Here's a piece from Steve Dale the then owner of Bury, But take with a pinch of salt his comments.

https://www.mirror.co.uk/sport/football/news/bury-owner-steve-dale-posts-19110101

It tells you a lot when an organisation employes a person who was disqualified from being a director for some 7 years, Then put in a position of influence.

Sounds very Familiar to us guys. Funny how the goal posts kept moving on them as well. 

Seems that when the EFL get the bit between their teeth they like to carry on chewing.. I believe the difference between us and Bury is the Fan base (I sought of feel condescending saying that, but it's not meant to be entitled) we are a bigger team with a bigger Fan base who will use all channels to be heard. 

I honestly think we can't stop making Noise or ruffling feathers until we are safe. I know the MP'S will get bored of us soon, but if we are irritating enough and don't go away they will have to chase the EFL. At some point the EFL will stop and go in an internal meeting "Those Derby Fans don't stop do they" and the tide will turn for us. 

The March and the Game on Sunday will be the start for us Fans to be able to have our say, Max exposure and pressure needs to be applied to keep the rolling stone going no matter how heavy it gets.  

22 minutes ago, Coconut's Beard said:

It's an odd one

Steve Dale is very much not a credible witness, despite this it feels like some of what he says rings true with how we've been treated.

Too true, It would appear that the EFL have only one objective, Screw whoever comes before us, The EFL were threatened by Ken Anderson Ex Bolton of...this is my offer take it or leave it...The EFL took it.

A shocking shambolic organisation in all honesty.

13 minutes ago, hiltonram said:

The MP did mention Middlesbrough and Wycombe was an obstacle after today's meeting with the EFL. 

Boro fans supporting Gibson in this are deluded and should be ashamed by the behaviour of their chairman. The issue is they believe Derby fans are blaming Gibson for Morris’ failings. Gibson has now become a problem. Morris was the issue but Gibson is not demonstrating much integrity with his fictional claims. Same for Wycombe chairman- possibly he has a case against the EFL but this still feels flimsy. Gibson is now the enemy here, don’t care about Boro either way or their fans... but I truly hope they stay in the champ and suffer with FFP if he is still the owner. Wonder how many Boro fans will be at the match v Derby. They don’t usually get big crowds.

Edited by TheresOnlyWanChope

1 hour ago, i-Ram said:

Agree entirely. I have seen a lot on here of our fans moaning that no one from the football family has been overly supportive of our plight. But quite honestly I really don’t recall anyone on here waving the flag for Bury, nor Wigan, Macclesfield or indeed Bolton. Football fans are a very fickle lot.

Agreed, but I'd like to think we'd be more vocal now we know what it feels like. 

Bury fans certainly have been.

1 hour ago, duncanjwitham said:

There's also this specific paragraph, which to me, pretty much underlines that we fall into the first category (no personal liability):

"It then drew an analogy between a director who deliberately breached the terms of a contract with a supplier by failing to pay a bill on time, to protect his company’s cash flow (no personal liability), and a director who uses horse meat instead of beef in burgers because it is cheaper (personally liable)."

Apologies for quoting myself, but just pondering where using company funds to pursue a personal vendetta against the ex-chairman of another rival company would fall on the director's personal liability scale. Asking for a friend...

55 minutes ago, duncanjwitham said:

Points 3-7 below make me think we were just throwing as much mud at the wall as we could, and hoping some of it stuck.

image.png.3343fee73e0d21542477b40a7bdc84ed.png

I did wonder about this list of punishment and how fair they are. 

Why is using the revaluation reserve banned from our use? If it’s legitimate we should be allowed to use it. If it’s not, then the rules should be amended to say that and all clubs should be bound by it including us. 

Why no impairment of player value? Stoke have already done this and it been allowed. Presumably others will on that precedent. To bar one club from using it would be grossly unfair.