sage

Best male poster:   Can't say

Best female poster:   Can't say

Best overseas poster:   Can't say

Best Blue-Badge Holding poster:  Can't say

Best politically-motivated poster:  Can't say

Best educationally-challenged poster:  Can't say

Best Yummy-Mummy poster:  Can't say

Most physically attractive poster:  Can't say (but I'd have voted for @i-Ram if only I were allowed).

Best poster @SaintRam for their matchday commentaries before their hiatus 

Best new poster - one doesn't really stand out tbf 

Funniest poster @i-Ram

Best thread - Depression, Anxiety and Stress - extremely valuable for me and a fantastic conduit to share personal experiences

Worst thread - got to be the one that got binned started by a certain American poster entitled the fans are to blame for the club's current predicament

Funniest post - for the wrong reasons see above. Also the weeing contests that intermittently spring up on here between members who purport to be better fans than others because yada yada.  

Happy clapper/wrist slasher - haven't commented on this as personally dislike the labelling. 

48 minutes ago, Tyler Durden said:

Happy clapper/wrist slasher - haven't commented on this as personally dislike the labelling. 

AnnualEllipticalCaecilian-size_restricte

Hmmm... That looks suspiciously like a "comment on this", to me!  

If you really didn't want to comment, perhaps this would have been more appropriate...

48 minutes ago, Tyler Durden said:

?‍♂️

?

1 hour ago, Mucker1884 said:

Best male poster:   Can't say

Best female poster:   Can't say

Best overseas poster:   Can't say

Best Blue-Badge Holding poster:  Can't say

Best politically-motivated poster:  Can't say

Best educationally-challenged poster:  Can't say

Best Yummy-Mummy poster:  Can't say

Most physically attractive poster:  Can't say (but I'd have voted for @i-Ram if only I were allowed).

George Clooney Reaction GIF

24 minutes ago, Mucker1884 said:

AnnualEllipticalCaecilian-size_restricte

Hmmm... That looks suspiciously like a "comment on this", to me!  

If you really didn't want to comment, perhaps this would have been more appropriate...

?‍♂️

?

It genuinely was just a comment to amplify how much I dislike the pigeonholing of posters for their perceived views. 

I was going to go back and edit my original post to remove this bit but got timed out. 

9 minutes ago, Tyler Durden said:

It genuinely was just a comment to amplify how much I dislike the pigeonholing of posters for their perceived views. 

I was going to go back and edit my original post to remove this bit but got timed out. 

I would never pigeonhole posters due to their perceived views. 

I am however prepared to facilitate others doing that. 

Cracking Up Lol GIF by The Tonight Show Starring Jimmy Fallon

22 hours ago, Mucker1884 said:

I'm sorry, I just couldn't bring myself to read on, just in case you have a lisp!   ?

image.thumb.png.1d3fc652a5ad325a9614f53cfd91394d.png

I think that's inappropriate and should be removed. Whilst I totally support the nomination and it is deserved, to turn it into a bit of male jokery is wrong, offensive and a breach of the standards that this Board normally maintains. There is a line and this has crossed it. 

A little girl walks into a pet shop and asks in the sweetest little lisp: "Excuthe me, mithter, do you keep wittle wabbits?" 

And the shopkeeper gets down on his knees, so that he's on her level, and asks: "Do you want a wittle white wabby or a soft and fuwwy bwack wabby or maybe one like that cute wittle bwown wabby over there?" 

The little girl puts her hands on her knees, leans forward and says in a quiet voice: "I don't fink my pyfon really giveths a thit."

12 minutes ago, i-Ram said:

A little girl walks into a pet shop and asks in the sweetest little lisp: "Excuthe me, mithter, do you keep wittle wabbits?" 

And the shopkeeper gets down on his knees, so that he's on her level, and asks: "Do you want a wittle white wabby or a soft and fuwwy bwack wabby or maybe one like that cute wittle bwown wabby over there?" 

The little girl puts her hands on her knees, leans forward and says in a quiet voice: "I don't fink my pyfon really giveths a thit."

CCAF4066-7338-4FCF-AAB3-AC5CEB0E0393.jpeg

23 minutes ago, Ellafella said:

I think that's inappropriate and should be removed. Whilst I totally support the nomination and it is deserved, to turn it into a bit of male jokery is wrong, offensive and a breach of the standards that this Board normally maintains. There is a line and this has crossed it. 

And as always, @Ellafella, I wholeheartedly respect your views.
Should the forum hierarchy agree with you, and subsequently remove my post, I will apologise sincerely, and in the (hopefully) appropriate manner, but in the meantime, I shall keep my apology for any offence caused, aimed directly and solely to you, but with no less sincerity.   

?  ?

59 minutes ago, Ellafella said:

Who woke you up?

1 hour ago, Ellafella said:

1199219431_tenor(3).gif.188ae6be92bf7447dd7ae2c95e3f6aef.gif