Forum Awards 2021

sage

17 hours ago, Tyler Durden said:

Best poster @SaintRam for their matchday commentaries before their hiatus 

Best new poster - one doesn't really stand out tbf 

Funniest poster @i-Ram

Best thread - Depression, Anxiety and Stress - extremely valuable for me and a fantastic conduit to share personal experiences

Worst thread - got to be the one that got binned started by a certain American poster entitled the fans are to blame for the club's current predicament

Funniest post - for the wrong reasons see above. Also the weeing contests that intermittently spring up on here between members who purport to be better fans than others because yada yada.  

Happy clapper/wrist slasher - haven't commented on this as personally dislike the labelling. 

I appreciate that. Unfortunately I think my Hiatus has been for most if not all of 2021 ?

I'll be back next season, though!

20 hours ago, RoyMac5 said:

Or 'Doubting Thomas'?! ? I can't believe the team hasn't sunk without trace tbh. I know we've had poor matches and not always the results we want, but on the whole you can't deny that the squad, management and club are leaving it all on the pitch. #allwecanask #COYR

Have you watched the latest utube video? Some really enjoyable moments (outside the games), what a leader Curtis is.

Doubting thomas might not be a bad one haha. Yeah we've really given it a good go at the very least which is all we can ask for in our current situation. I've not seen it but will try to get to it over the xmas break ? 

On 12/12/2021 at 12:23, sage said:

Nominations please for the following categories

Best Poster... Leeds City Ram

Best New Poster... Miggins

Funniest Poster... Curtains

Best Thread... Depression etc

Worst Thread... Covid

Optimist of the Year... B4

Pessimist of the Year... One chop