Bristol City (A) Matchday Thread

roboto

8 minutes ago, Barney1991 said:

CKR has been on the bench now for the last 6 games. If rooney really wanted to play him he would be getting at least 30 minutes by now. As for baldock play him all you want he wont hit a barn door. 

Exactly my point

were a side with no recognised striker available

no surprise were struggling to create

7 minutes ago, Barney1991 said:

I know he's trying his best and he's hot hands tied behind his back but at least have a style of play because i cant work out what we are trying to play. Somebody a year in charge should at least put an identity on the team. We don't hold onto the ball, we lump it to a false 9 attack with no height. We don't break the lines or pass the ball through the lines. I don't see anybody busting a gut to run from midfield. 

I'm just stating I have no idea what the game plan is from someone who has been in charge for 12 months. 

My comment was a tad tongue in cheek Barney. Even when he had a reasonable squad at his disposal last season he didn’t pull up any trees. I still hope that if we can get new owners in place we have a complete overhaul of the squad and management team. A total fresh start ?

1 minute ago, Jimbo Ram said:

My comment was a tad tongue in cheek Barney. Even when he had a reasonable squad at his disposal last season he didn’t pull up any trees. I still hope that if we can get new owners in place we have a complete overhaul of the squad and management team. A total fresh start ?

Ohh sorry exactly my point. I love the guy and how he's been loyal but i just don't trust him with a rebuild in league 1 from what I've seen the last 12 months. The record overall is abysmal and 1 win in 11 is so poor any other team or if not the loyalty he has shown he would have been sacked or at least questioned. 

5 minutes ago, Barney1991 said:

Ohh sorry exactly my point. I love the guy and how he's been loyal but i just don't trust him with a rebuild in league 1 from what I've seen the last 12 months. The record overall is abysmal and 1 win in 11 is so poor any other team or if not the loyalty he has shown he would have been sacked or at least questioned. 

When you have no response to a point about Wazza just respond with a laughing emoji Macca ????

22 minutes ago, Barney1991 said:

I know he's trying his best and he's hot hands tied behind his back but at least have a style of play because i cant work out what we are trying to play. Somebody a year in charge should at least put an identity on the team. We don't hold onto the ball, we lump it to a false 9 attack with no height. We don't break the lines or pass the ball through the lines. I don't see anybody busting a gut to run from midfield. 

I'm just stating I have no idea what the game plan is from someone who has been in charge for 12 months. 

image.png.ba8b3f865fa7af7ccad994ef9720e96a.png