Alan Nixon Breaks Silence on Scottish/Malaysian Billionaire Bid

Kernow

31 minutes ago, Yani P said:

The article is 8 years ago, yes.

The offences are from 1996/97 though when we're playing our first season in the Premier League under Jim Smith.

I'd say that's probably long enough ago for them to have shown they've gone legit.

We should probably be careful about what we say...

https://www.dailyrecord.co.uk/news/scottish-news/former-rangers-chairman-sandy-easdale-9978864.amp

Edited by Coconut's Beard

1 hour ago, Pearl Ram said:

Now, I like the cut of their jibs, “Failure terrifies us, so we don’t let it happen”.

Obviously no fools and got where they are today by hard graft, working in their fathers scrapyard and taxi driving at night, respect to them.

Got no problem with Kirchner, but if these two are interested in buying the club I don’t see that as a bad thing either.

Hmm, might have been a bit previous with this post. Just read another post containing a link which concerned me a little. I’ll say no more as I also read about a bloke getting heftily fined for posting something he shouldn’t have about the brothers.

Better tell the Mrs to hold fire on the tatties and neeps I was planning to have for my tea tonight.

Just now, RadioactiveWaste said:

Greenock mortan?

Morton........yes they have been to games and look out for the results but it's the same as down here, where I live now just outside Scunny everyone (the majority) support Man U, in Greenock I would say it is 50/50 split Rangers and Celtic.........my Grandad took me out in Greenock  30yrs ago, I was 20yrs old,  he was very well known due to his hobby which was drinking beer ??? he took me to the Rangers social club and the Celtic social club, TBH the Celtic club had a much better atmosphere than the Rangers club

Just asked my uncle what he knows about them, this was his reply ?

Yes ,mate they pretty much own Greenock....they were involved with Rangers when they got put down the leagues , a couple of dodgy characters , but name me an owner who isn't......they also own a massive bus company up here ,McGills .....and they even own my old work place ,Blairs windows .....dunno if they would be good news for Derby ,mate.

Edited by BriggRam