Alan Nixon Breaks Silence on Scottish/Malaysian Billionaire Bid

Kernow

Just now, Yani P said:

Mates of Ashley and joint investors in some projects

Just so you’re aware, I hid your post because it showed the full article which we aren’t allowed to do. Wasn’t trying to steal your thunder!

It's great to get confirmation of another "serious" bidder, but should I get excited?  Kirchner for example we know is involved in sport but I guess this is about getting someone in who can run a successful business.  New sponsors in Irn-Bru or Tennents? 

Just now, Kernow said:

Just so you’re aware, I hid your post because it showed the full article which we aren’t allowed to do. Wasn’t trying to steal your thunder!

No problem mate I was pulling my hair out after editing it wondering where it had gone lol..I only posted it because the first time I went to the link I had to do a survey to get to the article..thought that might be a pain for people..

3 minutes ago, BucksRam said:

It's great to get confirmation of another "serious" bidder, but should I get excited?  Kirchner for example we know is involved in sport but I guess this is about getting someone in who can run a successful business.  New sponsors in Irn-Bru or Tennents? 

They are involved in sport too, or were at least. They had shares in Rangers. They also claimed that someone would need to be prepared to lose £50 million to get them above Celtic. Similar fee as they would need to part with to get us.

10 minutes ago, Kernow said:

A little about the Easdale brothers who Nixon claims are interested.

https://www.heraldscotland.com/news/18872428.easdale-brothers-meet-scotlands-quiet-tycoons/

Now, I like the cut of their jibs, “Failure terrifies us, so we don’t let it happen”.

Obviously no fools and got where they are today by hard graft, working in their fathers scrapyard and taxi driving at night, respect to them.

Got no problem with Kirchner, but if these two are interested in buying the club I don’t see that as a bad thing either.