Alan Nixon Breaks Silence on American Billionaire Bid

Kernow

4 hours ago, Ramifications said:

The Sun article mentions CEO, Stephen Pearce, still employed by the club on a big wage. Surprised to see he is still there to be honest. Mel's right hand man. 

The idea that the Administrators sacking Pearce and using Paul Aldridge instead would be a cost saving measure is laughable though. Pearce will go unless a new owner decides otherwise. I can't imagine he's enjoying himself right now. 

I'm shocked absolutely shocked by this, I knew having a 34 year old American was going to be a bad choice, Coming over to demand things will be done his way or the highway.

Oh hang on...it's in the Sun so must be true, Get a grip people, It was announced at the Bournemouth game he was coming over for the game.

2 hours ago, PistoldPete said:

Unfortunately only the Sun and the Telegraph have any inside info, and Percy gets his stuff from the EFL nowadays. SO Nixon seems to b the only one even remotely in the know. 

Yeah, the insights that article gave are insane...

I might be cynical with this, but I've never understood what's the point of ITK stuff anyway. For example, what does it matter if you get the information about incoming player 20 hours before official announcement? I'm struggling to see the point. I'm one of them romantic fools who still follow football for the game itself, not the nonsense around it.

1 hour ago, Dimmu said:

Yeah, the insights that article gave are insane...

I might be cynical with this, but I've never understood what's the point of ITK stuff anyway. For example, what does it matter if you get the information about incoming player 20 hours before official announcement? I'm struggling to see the point. I'm one of them romantic fools who still follow football for the game itself, not the nonsense around it.

Nixon's full of BS. And he writes for the Sun. But he is almost the only source of news. Daily Mail just make stuff up. Percy is accurate , but only gets stuff from EFL nowadays.  

Honestly, when you read how some react to their articles, is it any wonder that clickbait trumps old-fashioned reporting of the facts? Suggest we just give Mr Kirschner a warm welcome and roar the lads to victory as I very much doubt the guy would bother flying in for the game if his interest was waning.

Edited by 86 Hair Islands

5 minutes ago, 86 Hair Islands said:

Honestly, when you read how some react to their articles, is it any wonder that clickbait trumps old-fashioned reporting of the facts? Suggest we just give Mr Kirschner a warm welcome and roar the lads to victory as I very much doubt the guy would bother flying in for the game if his interest was waning.

He could do himself a massive favour, and adhere himself to the fans, by leaving on 78 mins mumbling something about having a private plane to catch!

14 hours ago, MackworthRamIsGod said:

New story in the Sun.

Kirchner flying in on Monday to try and Rush a deal along.

Either the article is full of bull, or if true he is growing frustrated at the delays, the state of the club left by Mel is a suprise and if the cost keeps rising it may be too difficult for him.

Cracks starting to appear perhaps?

Nope ...just another dirty rag from the cess-pit stirring the Pooh spoon to sell papers and make our plight look more desperate.

Bet they've sold out in Brizzle and 'Boro !

5 hours ago, 86 Hair Islands said:

And then the DET scan Twitter and post an article saying fans are “frustrated” and pass it of as news ?.