Alan Nixon Breaks Silence on American Billionaire Bid

Kernow

57 minutes ago, one_chop said:

It makes me laugh everyone on here waiting for the so called "imminent" announcement. It's not coming guys.

It's too big a mess to sort out, the Administrator's will end up taking their fee and liquidising us.

Best grammatical error I've seen in some time, chapeau!

I don't think we will be liquidated, however I do think the takeover will drag on and there will have to be player sales/releases from next week to 1. Increase cash in hand 2. Potentially reduce some debt and 3. Improve cashflow projections in the second half of the season, as we prepare for L1. Lets not beat about the bush.

Don't forget we are currently relying on a MSD loan to fund operations going forward, that cannot continue and the club has to be able to live on cash generated.

So high earners, decent fee or a combination of these two criteria will potentially be outward moves I'm afraid. Maybe Wayne will be allowed to bring a freebie or two in on low wages. Lets see, but don't underestimate the situation we are in.

5 hours ago, Derbados said:

Dec 24th: “we expect to announce the preferred bidder imminently”

Dec 29th: landscape tumbleweed GIF

I’m sure they string us along for a laugh, how many times have we heard the word “imminent” for then total radio silence from the club afterwards. 

farce

There has been some form of imminent deliverable in some shape or form on the cards constantly for about two years, each time what we have actually ended up with has just added more nonsense to the overall farce.

I'm tired of it all.

Edited by JuanFloEvraTheCocu'sNesta

52 minutes ago, i-Ram said:

Mel owns the stadium still, via his Gellaw group of companies. Surely you can agree that.

Sadly not. I don’t think you understand the effect of a statutory charge over land 

if you want me to point out the other errors and leaps of logic in your posts, let me know and I’ll send you a PM. No one wants to read this drivel

1 hour ago, atherstoneram said:

In all honesty is anyone really surprised that the naming of a preferred bidder has been repeatedly pushed back,don't think anything will be announced until next week no matter how desperate Rooney is for it to happen.

I agree. Friday at the earliest.

Unless they genuinely thought an announcement could be made within a day or two then the administrator probably shouldn’t have used the word imminently. Not a wise use of words but I wouldn’t quite describe it as a farce as some others have.

7 minutes ago, Tamworthram said:

I agree. Friday at the earliest.

Unless they genuinely thought an announcement could be made within a day or two then the administrator probably shouldn’t have used the word imminently. Not a wise use of words but I wouldn’t quite describe it as a farce as some others have.

Imminent in Property, Legal & Financial  circles can mean weeks or even months.....

2 hours ago, one_chop said:

It makes me laugh everyone on here waiting for the so called "imminent" announcement. It's not coming guys.

It's too big a mess to sort out, the Administrator's will end up taking their fee and liquidising us.

Just curious....I don't mean this in an insulating way at all. I'm not even saying you're wrong; I think we all fear the possibility. But I'm just trying to understand where you are coming from.

- Are you ITK?

- Or are you naturally pessimistic?

- Or are you relatively young and not old enough to remember all the previous troubles the club has been through?

- Or just looking for an opportunity to say "told you so"?

Edited by IslandExile

4 hours ago, MackworthRamIsGod said:

I'm firmly in the glass half empty and just shattered camp, but even I know that 4 of the last 4 and a half days have been bank Holidays.

Without a shadow of a doubt, an announcement will be made today, tomorrow or Friday.

If we receive yet another delay message then things are about to go south.

Just because your calendar has run out doesn’t mean everybody’s has 

7 minutes ago, IslandExile said:

Just curious....I don't mean this in an insulating way at all. I'm not even saying you're wrong; I think we all fear the possibility. But I'm just trying to understand where you are coming from.

- Are you ITK?

- Or are you relatively young and not old enough to remember all the previous troubles the club has been through?

I understand where he is coming from, some on here are saying the administrators are not doing there job,stringing it out etc, people need to realise the administrators job is to work for creditors then save the club if possible,not save the club then pay creditors. Whilst we have more outgoings than incomings then the administrators cannot sell the club as we are trading whilst insolvent and there responsibilities are to address that. If possible new buyers then think the club is not viable and cannot be sold then it goes into liquidation

24 minutes ago, IslandExile said:

- Are you ITK?

Seth Meyers Question GIF by Late Night with Seth Meyers