Alan Nixon Breaks Silence on American Billionaire Bid

Kernow

4 minutes ago, RadioactiveWaste said:

It's like having your name on a brick in pride park. Except the name is on the inside. And you don't have any actual stake in pride park.

But you'd be on the Blockchain, so you could tell all you crypto bros that you're on the Blockchain.....

Crypto isn't necessarily a scam, but it seems to me that a lot of scams could be made on the promise of crypto. As with any other kind of investment, what are you buying, why, why would it's value change, would there be a market for it (etc etc)

Emperor's new clothes. ?

58 minutes ago, IslandExile said:

Domain registered 23 December in the US.

Did anything else happen that day to an American interested in acquiring Derby County?

It's definitely a disruptive bid from Kirschner. A proxy has been used to register the domain thereby masking the identity of the entity or individual responsible.

Had no issue with Kirschner until the last couple of days but he's looking a bit silly now, not to mention petulant. In any case, I doubt Satoshi Nakamoto himself could implement and fund a token-based takeover within the required timeframe, so there's really nothing to see here.

7 minutes ago, 86 Hair Islands said:

It's definitely a disruptive bid from Kirschner. A proxy has been used to register the domain thereby masking the identity of the entity or individual responsible.

Had no issue with Kirschner until the last couple of days but he's looking a bit silly now, not to mention petulant. In any case, I doubt Satoshi Nakamoto himself could implement and fund a token-based takeover within the required timeframe, so there's really nothing to see here.

You ask for miracles, I give you the E.F.L.

Can't say I'm gutted it didn't work out with Kirchner, wary of someone so keen to be in the spotlight and figured there was a tactical reason for drumming up public support. Looks like he maybe didn't have the cash some of these others do and with such a glaringly attention seeking/inexperienced figurehead it would have felt like Groundhog Day until he proved the doubters wrong.

Anyone looking to take over now will do well to keep their mouth shut and stick to the background, I know I've had enough PR stunts for a lifetime. Quite enjoyed the fan forums at the time but they make me feel queasy now. So much ******** for an optimistic/naive fan can lap up.

Christmas is well and truly over, no more ducking messiah's thanks.

No doubt Kirchner's spot on about Mel though, even if it was unprofessional to say that. Grateful to have his party interested (any party for that matter) but fingers crossed the administrators know what they're doing.

If it is Sam Rush and friends, as some are suggesting, I'm very interested to see if we ever get his side of the story with Mel. My gut instinct Rush's probably not the villain I thought he was but just as complicit in some of the reckless overspending. The hideous clause in George Thorne's contract and a whole load of other poo was all on his watch.

He still has that dead, glassy eyed smile too which is as big of a red flag as going after Forest fans on twitter. I wouldn't trust Sam Rush to help me get the shopping in when he's doing that "smile", let alone run the club.

2 hours ago, Leicester Ram said:

Can't say I'm gutted it didn't work out with Kirchner, wary of someone so keen to be in the spotlight and figured there was a tactical reason for drumming up public support. Looks like he maybe didn't have the cash some of these others do and with such a glaringly attention seeking/inexperienced figurehead it would have felt like Groundhog Day until he proved the doubters wrong.

Anyone looking to take over now will do well to keep their mouth shut and stick to the background, I know I've had enough PR stunts for a lifetime. Quite enjoyed the fan forums at the time but they make me feel queasy now. So much ******** for an optimistic/naive fan can lap up.

Christmas is well and truly over, no more ducking messiah's thanks.

No doubt Kirchner's spot on about Mel though, even if it was unprofessional to say that. Grateful to have his party interested (any party for that matter) but fingers crossed the administrators know what they're doing.

If it is Sam Rush and friends, as some are suggesting, I'm very interested to see if we ever get his side of the story with Mel. My gut instinct Rush's probably not the villain I thought he was but just as complicit in some of the reckless overspending. The hideous clause in George Thorne's contract and a whole load of other poo was all on his watch.

He still has that dead, glassy eyed smile too which is as big of a red flag as going after Forest fans on twitter. I wouldn't trust Sam Rush to help me get the shopping in when he's doing that "smile", let alone run the club.

My feelings as well.

On 24/12/2021 at 23:04, Ted McMinn Football Genius said:

WOW.

Hes gonna have to do some serious back tracking sharpish ???

Seriously overstepped the mark hasn’t he ??‍♂️

A strange meltdown by Maguire on Christmas Eve.. first an over the top rant against Kirchner, and then a twitter spat with a Rams fan.

I mean I agree with Maguire that Kirchner was a bit of a time waster and showed a lack of class with his tweets. But so did Maguire show a lack of class, no need for that.

As for his spat with the Rams fan, I agree with the Rams fan it seems Maguire is biased against Derby. Doesn't help having a character like Couhig on his podcast. Odd that Maguire is saying he helped Derby's defence. In a strange way he did , because his tip off shows that EFL couldn't have been unaware of our amortisation method. They were anyway of course, it was in the notes to the accounts but Maguire just highlighted it, but a strange  way of "helping" us .     

1 minute ago, PistoldPete said:

A strange meltdown by Maguire on Christmas Eve.. first an over the top rant against Kirchner, and then a twitter spat with a Rams fan.

I mean I agree with Maguire that Kirchner was a bit of a time waster and showed a lack of class with his tweets. But so did Maguire show a lack of class, no need for that.

I see he has deleted the 'Kirchner meltdown tweet' ? Totally without class. It's all about Maguire, always has been, not about 'a club'. I imagine there's some screenshots of his tacky post, though unfortunately not by me.

Adims - Hi Mr Appleby, congratulations, we're ready to announce you as the preferred bidder as soon as you transfer over the £5m. 

AA - So we're the last bid standing and you still expect a £5m nonrefundable deposit? I've got a better idea, make us the preferred bidders and we'll buy the club once we've sorted out Wycombe, Middlesbrough, MSD, Mel Morris and HMRC and we know exactly what we're getting. Really, we're not going hand over £5m for something that could still end up costing £200m

Admins - OK, we'll go with the fan owned block chain thing then.

AA - good luck with that. 

Admins - But we told everyone that we'd get £5m from the preferred bidders.

AA - I told Brett Wilson that he'd make another fortune if he invested in Derby County. And I told Mel Morris that the way to get the fans on board was free merchandise. You can't kid a kidder.

Admins - So we'll just have to find another bidder then.

AA - maybe you should look for a fake Sheikh or Spanish boxer?

Admins - Can we just make you the preferred bidder and conveniently never mention the deposit again?

AA - that works for me. I'll send Sam over to sign the forms.

13 minutes ago, CornwallRam said:

Adims - Hi Mr Appleby, congratulations, we're ready to announce you as the preferred bidder as soon as you transfer over the £5m. 

AA - So we're the last bid standing and you still expect a £5m nonrefundable deposit? I've got a better idea, make us the preferred bidders and we'll buy the club once we've sorted out Wycombe, Middlesbrough, MSD, Mel Morris and HMRC and we know exactly what we're getting. Really, we're not going hand over £5m for something that could still end up costing £200m

Admins - OK, we'll go with the fan owned block chain thing then.

AA - good luck with that. 

Admins - But we told everyone that we'd get £5m from the preferred bidders.

AA - I told Brett Wilson that he'd make another fortune if he invested in Derby County. And I told Mel Morris that the way to get the fans on board was free merchandise. You can't kid a kidder.

Admins - So we'll just have to find another bidder then.

AA - maybe you should look for a fake Sheikh or Spanish boxer?

Admins - Can we just make you the preferred bidder and conveniently never mention the deposit again?

AA - that works for me. I'll send Sam over to sign the forms.

Admin: That's okay we'll have a word with Peter.

31 minutes ago, RoyMac5 said:

I see he has deleted the 'Kirchner meltdown tweet' ? Totally without class. It's all about Maguire, always has been, not about 'a club'. I imagine there's some screenshots of his tacky post, though unfortunately not by me.

Oh I see it's been deleted now. . Not from my memory though. I would say it was worse than tacky

8 hours ago, 86 Hair Islands said:

So was this how CK was always funding or part-funding the whole thing? So fed up with this sort of ?. Why cant anything to do with us ever be transparent and normal?