Alan Nixon Breaks Silence on American Billionaire Bid

Kernow

2 minutes ago, Ramarena said:

I’m saying Simon Jordan is generally full of poo. 

Most of the time I’d agree but regarding Derby’s situation and admin he has some credibility at least. In this instance I think he right in the recent developments we’re positive. He was also critical of the Wycombe and Boro claims, but said the EFL  are in a difficult position.

2 minutes ago, BramcoteRam84 said:

Most of the time I’d agree but regarding Derby’s situation and admin he has some credibility at least. In this instance I think he right in the recent developments we’re positive. He was also critical of the Wycombe and Boro claims, but said the EFL  are in a difficult position.

He was bigging up Erik Alonso. He has no credibility on Derby.

14 minutes ago, Crewton said:

That's what I have always assumed. It's a try on, always has been, but may have delayed or hampered a deal. Utter Scumbuckets. 

With these "Scumbuckets" delaying the process it could be a blessing in disguise, CK could have been the winner?, If what i'm reading on here concerning 1 person has increased his bid by a 7 figure sum then "praise the Lord", Whether Ashley, Moxey or a n other the home straight is in sight, I'm hoping on Ashley, One...he knows his stuff, Aint a fool and woe betide those "Scumbuckets"

Tomorrows Xmas dinner(cooked by me)will not have a salty taste...a meal fit for...well...meFresh Prince Of Bel Air Dance GIF

11 minutes ago, BramcoteRam84 said:

Each to their own. Hard pass for me.

So if I am understanding this correctly then someone has offered £1 million pounds more to take hold of the club 

also the administrators are saying any claims from Middlesbrough and Wycombe are not football creditors but the the EFL are suggesting they are ? 
it’s no wonder a deal can’t get sorted. 
the behaviour of Middlesbrough and Wycombe is incredulous and Middlesbrough are placing themselves at the top of my do not like list replacing dirty leeds whilst irrelevant Wycombe need to give themselves a slap. 

1 minute ago, Sparkle said:

So if I am understanding this correctly then someone has offered £1 million pounds more to take hold of the club 

also the administrators are saying any claims from Middlesbrough and Wycombe are not football creditors but the the EFL are suggesting they are ? 
the behaviour of Middlesbrough and Wycombe is incredulous and Middlesbrough are placing themselves at the top of my do not like list replacing dirty leeds whilst irrelevant Wycombe need to give themselves a slap. 

We can’t let the nonsense stop the takeover, let them take us to court…

5 minutes ago, sage said:

If you were taking over Derby would you...

a) offer Boro £3m and Wycombe £1m shake down money and gurry the process along with certainty

or

b) say...see you in court with a 2-3% chance of losing £50m and £5m? 

B)tell them to baalocks or we will never see the end of such opportunistic,speculative claims from every dodgy punter out there.

Edited by kash_a_ram_a_ding_dong

8 minutes ago, sage said:

If you were taking over Derby would you...

a) offer Boro £3m and Wycombe £1m shake down money and gurry the process along with certainty

or

b) say...see you in court with a 2-3% chance of losing £50m and £5m? 

Tough question to answer without having the legal training or full knowledge of their claims.

Head says a) heart says b).

1 minute ago, Tamworthram said:

Tough question to answer without having the legal training or full knowledge of their claims.

Head says a) heart says b).

Agreed.  As painful as it would be, if it's a big hold up in the purchase of the club, then it's in the best interests of the club to sort it out.  

Going to court, where I genuinely think DCFC win out, could take months, and kill the club or any possibility of a sale.  Meaning the Jan window could be tragic and issues over a point deduction next season too. 

2 minutes ago, kash_a_ram_a_ding_dong said:

B)tell them to baalocks or we will never see the end of such opportunistic,speculative claims from every dodgy punter out there.

We can say that, but MFC and WW are positioning themselves as footballer creditors and as long as they are considered this then a package for all creditors cannot be agreed. A case to dismiss this would take far longer than it would take to come out of administration. This is delay tactics that jeopardises our club for no gain at all to anyone other than the egos of other chairman getting one over Mel. As much as I dislike Mel, I struggle to believe that even he would stoop as low to do what Gibson is doing. 

5 minutes ago, SBW said:

Agreed.  As painful as it would be, if it's a big hold up in the purchase of the club, then it's in the best interests of the club to sort it out.  

Going to court, where I genuinely think DCFC win out, could take months, and kill the club or any possibility of a sale.  Meaning the Jan window could be tragic and issues over a point deduction next season too. 

We cant get another points dudction that's all been settled now mate.

2 minutes ago, The Key Club King said:

We can say that, but MFC and WW are positioning themselves as footballer creditors and as long as they are considered this then a package for all creditors cannot be agreed. A case to dismiss this would take far longer than it would take to come out of administration. This is delay tactics that jeopardises our club for no gain at all to anyone other than the egos of other chairman getting one over Mel. As much as I dislike Mel, I struggle to believe that even he would stoop as low to do what Gibson is doing. 

It's unbelievable really,let's just hope we come through this and are in a position to negatively impact on both those clubs future prospects in some way in the future..preferably on the field.

Edited by kash_a_ram_a_ding_dong

4 minutes ago, The Key Club King said:

We can say that, but MFC and WW are positioning themselves as footballer creditors and as long as they are considered this then a package for all creditors cannot be agreed.

They're not football creditors u less they can win a case. At the moment they're nothing more than potential future liabilities.

23 minutes ago, Sparkle said:

I suppose it could also be £9,999,999