Alan Nixon Breaks Silence on American Billionaire Bid

Kernow

34 minutes ago, Leeds Ram said:

I spoke to a senior manager at KPMG about Derby's situation and he said he thought our method of amortisation was dodgy as anything and clearly a massive problem that never should have been waived through in the first place. 

You don't often see "KPMG" and "dodgy" in the same sentence, do you? ? 

2 minutes ago, Leeds Ram said:

well so do people like elon musk.... being a twitter warrior points to a lack of maturity it doesn't mean he's not telling the truth or that he's not a serious bidder in terms of cash.

Fine, you interpret it that way.

image.png.a16acd601b76bb8f9c16c6ee5911dc9d.png

Perhaps Appleby/A.N.Other are offering more.

2 minutes ago, Norman said:

Loving it. Don't boo Mel at the game, he'll walk. Don't call Mel a duck job, he's got control of the stadium. 

Blah blah blah.

About time Morris was rinsed publically. He deserves it. 

Doesn't necessarily do the Club much good though, just alerting others to the possibility of a January fire sale.

I would've been more surprised had we confirmed a preferred bidder today than not. 

It's good to see Appleby is still interested, but we will know for certain our situation in January as the transfer window will ultimately show our cards. 

I'm still not 100% convinced that the club isn't going to suffer liquidation. I'm not saying that it will, but I'd say my current confidence is 70/30 that we will have a team to support next year. If we get into January with no confirmed buyer, regardless of stage, then it would probably below half. Administrators to sell players to make sure they've got enough for their fee then shut up shop, maybe? 

42 minutes ago, RadioactiveWaste said:

If Mel has defaulted on pride park that is significant in two ways, it removes Mel from our future and the administrators/bidders are going to deal with MSD who are likely to play harder but be more straightforward.

There’s no doubt he has been in default for months   

This is all becoming a little bit more interesting isn’t it? 

personally I would like potential new owners to be saying nothing - then again I want to know what’s going on - it changes nothing as we will have to wait and see the ultimate outcome.

Edited by Sparkle