Alan Nixon Breaks Silence on American Billionaire Bid

Kernow

3 minutes ago, twelveincher said:

Ain’t Gadsby a mate of Gibson’s as well? Two birds and all that

Well that Andy Derbyshire bloke has been suggesting one of the interested parties would be able to solve the Gibson thing once takeover is agreed, so it looks like he might have been a bit ITK on this one.

Andy also suggested that Kirchner wouldn't be named preferred bidder so we shall see.

21 minutes ago, IslandExile said:

Close but not that close then... Next week at the earliest, then it's Chrimbo.... Oh when will this ever end???

Tbf their last update did say preferred bidder by end of December so next week is well within that timeline. 

Can you imagine if it just turns out to be someone completely left field. 

And our preferred bidder is….. Brenda from east Somerset, she likes walks on the beach, her rams winning on the road and her men talk dark and handsome. 

16 minutes ago, PistoldPete said:

Not sure who Gadsby will be in cahoots with. Last League Of Gentlemen included Mel Morris and John Kirkland. The latter sadly passed recently and the former well enough said. Only the King of Caravans and Horton left, unless there are new local contenders.  

Isn't Horton the stadiavision guy who wants to put the roof on and was rumoured to have American partners

3 minutes ago, twelveincher said:

I saw a few twitters rumours, was there ever anything more substantial to go off? If Tepper wanted in I imagine he’d have enough funding to go it alone.

Might want local people from the area and might not have the time to run it in his own. Never a bad idea to have a board who can question each other. Look how the go it alone approach happened with Mel and the difference probably a board would have done and not let him have free run. Would probably be a totally different story now to say the least 

2 minutes ago, twelveincher said:

I saw a few twitters rumours, was there ever anything more substantial to go off? If Tepper wanted in I imagine he’d have enough funding to go it alone.

The only thing that was reported/rumoured was/is that Horton has had business dealings with Tepper

So nothing that's been substantiated, The only player out there that's come out to play is Kirchner...and he's gone awol since the QPR game

11 minutes ago, Unlucky Alf said:

The only thing that was reported/rumoured was/is that Horton has had business dealings with Tepper

See I'd heard that Horton was working with a different American, Micky Arison, not Tepper. All just rumours though isn't it.

12 minutes ago, Unlucky Alf said:

So nothing that's been substantiated, The only player out there that's come out to play is Kirchner...and he's gone awol since the QPR game

Not the only one with business dealings with Tepper ??

32589021-F4A5-4B1A-91D7-54628F2B3F22.png

E6A3DC4F-6013-4A58-950C-A840E7ECDAF0.png

8 minutes ago, Carnero said:

See I'd heard that Horton was working with a different American, Micky Arison, not Tepper. All just rumours though isn't it.

Yep, I think that anyone in the USA with billions of $s will be talked about, Micky Arison is the owner of Carnival shipping line and again was talked about, Who knows may be Arison and Tepper are in cahoots...only joking!

As they say...it'll all come out in the wash...sometime ?‍♂️