Rams vs Preston (A) Matchday Thread

Bwash_Ram

My question regarding if they would travel to Preston the day before was just me thinking about how long sat on a coach before it would have a detrimental effect on the players. I guess Preston is about 2.5 hours so I guess they would probably go on the day. Maybe leave about 10 am. 

2 hours ago, Ramifications said:

My question regarding if they would travel to Preston the day before was just me thinking about how long sat on a coach before it would have a detrimental effect on the players. I guess Preston is about 2.5 hours so I guess they would probably go on the day. Maybe leave about 10 am. 

You do seem to get terribly worked up about possible ramifications. 

21 hours ago, Tombo said:

We haven't got a chance of winning this. They will absolutely go all guns blazing to win after their sad news. It's something that's beyond football and transcends it, of course. But just to bring it back to the game...

First team we've come up against with more to fight for than us. No chance.

No Way Wow GIF

18 minutes ago, ColonelBlimp said:

The missus is worried that all the away fans will be all men  and she doesn't want to feel uncomfortable. 

What's the age mix regarding females and middle aged supporters going away?

Loads of women, unless you stand right at the back. Lots of families, too.

5 minutes ago, angieram said:

Loads of women, unless you stand right at the back. Lots of families, too.

As Angie, says usually quite a mixture of people and you can always move to quieter seats. There should be plenty of space as I cannot see an additional 2k of fans turning up on the day.

19 hours ago, Ramifications said:

Overnight stop agreed by the administrators according to the Percy article 

1 hour ago, ColonelBlimp said:

The missus is worried that all the away fans will be all men  and she doesn't want to feel uncomfortable. 

What's the age mix regarding females and middle aged supporters going away?

Far too many women, haven’t they got housework to do. Just joking,  no need to worry,  try to get towards the front and join in , it will be a brilliant atmosphere.

What a nice feeling to able to jump in the car, go to a football match and pay £5 at the turnstile without any faff about customer numbers, ID, tickets etc.

I know its a one off due to the sad loss of Preston's owner, a chap who appears to have been extremely popular with the good folk of that corner of Lancashire, and I'm sure we will join in with whatever show of respect takes place there, but getting ready to leave it just sank in how life was a bit simpler bitd.

I hope there's one or two who woke up this morning, rang a mate and said "shall we go to the match today?"