Rams vs Preston (A) Matchday Thread

Bwash_Ram

3 hours ago, cstand said:

Still waiting for my membership to arrive ?

I don't know when you paid, but I didn't get my pack when they were all sent out. I chased them just before we went into administration,  they said they would send another. 

Didn't expect it to happen because of the administration,  but it arrived about two weeks after my email.

Only got the one pack, so I assume it got missed first time around.

So, I'd say, it takes about two weeks. If you became a member longer ago, contact  membership.help@dcfc.co.uk 

Rams to win this one. Been to quite a few of the PNE games in recent years and they seem to follow a similar pattern… preston look decent, take none of their chances and we Nick it. 

I believe they beat us last season, mind 

We were bullied there last season, with the help of compliant wet-wipe of a referee. They'll be pumped up by the emotion of their owner's death and we'll need to be ready for that. If we can stand firm, a classic 1-0 away win is perfectly achievable. If we don't, it could be a tough afternoon. 

7 minutes ago, Wistaston Ram said:

Great gesture, Hopefully be a last minute surge in ticket sales. Don't think I'll be reclaiming on my ticket.

I agree but think we will struggle to handle the admin around this, given that tickets will be off sale at 12 noon today and we have no staff to process refunds.

Some are bound to want to claim these, and we will struggle to do it.

18 minutes ago, Wistaston Ram said:

Great gesture, Hopefully be a last minute surge in ticket sales. Don't think I'll be reclaiming on my ticket.

7 minutes ago, angieram said:

I agree but think we will struggle to handle the admin around this, given that tickets will be off sale at 12 noon today and we have no staff to process refunds.

Some are bound to want to claim these, and we will struggle to do it.

Is the discount for away supporters too? I got the impression it was a gesture just for home fans.

Either way I'm happy to not claim a refund if it helps the club in any way. 

12 minutes ago, Steve How Hard? said:

Is the discount for away supporters too? I got the impression it was a gesture just for home fans.

Either way I'm happy to not claim a refund if it helps the club in any way. 

Yes, says so on their website. 

I think it's a great gesture, but we can barely cope with doing the basics of selling tickets at the moment, without added complications! ?