Rams vs Preston (A) Matchday Thread

Bwash_Ram

1 hour ago, angieram said:

For logistical reasons I need these tickets to be on sale soon. Any ideas when?

I can’t see any reason for them not to be on sale soon, ticket office has no other tickets to sell and preston’s tickets have been on sale for a while ( £24). Only other job I can think of at the ticket office is sending out season ticket cards.

2 hours ago, Ghost of Clough said:

Allsop

Jagielka   Davies

Festy   Bird   Shinnie   Forsyth

Knight   Ravel   Lawrence

Baldock

Subs: Roos, Stearman, Buchanan, Watson, Sibley, Jozwiak, Stretton

Sorry, still don’t get that formation, to play with wing backs you need 3 at the back….

I bought a Lite Membership a few weeks back to give me priority access to away tickets. The membership pack arrived in the post and everything.

For some reason the option to buy tickets for Preston is greyed out, even though I'm signed into my account. I would call the ticket office but we all know the problem with that.

Anyone got any ideas?

2 minutes ago, DarkFruitsRam7 said:

I bought a Lite Membership a few weeks back to give me priority access to away tickets. The membership pack arrived in the post and everything.

For some reason the option to buy tickets for Preston is greyed out, even though I'm signed into my account. I would call the ticket office but we all know the problem with that.

Anyone got any ideas?

Rams lite - "without priority access for tickets" 

That might have something to do with it.

Dark fruits, Rams lite DOES give priority to away tickets…not sure when you registered for rams lite but I believe it takes a day or so to register your membership on the system. Try to buy the tickets again tomorrow maybe…….

26 minutes ago, DarkFruitsRam7 said:

See the bottom bullet point. From my understanding, Rams Lite was all that was need for season ticket holders who wanted priority access to away tickets.

image.png.ed2ea052e4cacf57afb12780805a6fc9.png

That's odd

The sentence at the top says not! 

I am sure you're right - on the phone for you then. Hope you're not busy.

42 minutes ago, Motley said:

Dark fruits, Rams lite DOES give priority to away tickets…not sure when you registered for rams lite but I believe it takes a day or so to register your membership on the system. Try to buy the tickets again tomorrow maybe…….

Yeah it does but I had my membership confirmed weeks ago so that shouldn’t be the issue. 

15 minutes ago, angieram said:

That's odd

The sentence at the top says not! 

I am sure you're right - on the phone for you then. Hope you're not busy.

I don’t think you get priority home tickets with the Lite membership, but yes that sentence is very confusing.

Unfortunately I am very busy!

Edited by DarkFruitsRam7