Hull City vs Derby County Matchday Thread

RadioactiveWaste

1 hour ago, EraniosSocks said:

The intro still takes me back to listening in my dad's kitchen when we couldn't go to the games 

If you don’t hum that intro there is something wrong

God, I haven't listened to Radio Derby pre or post-match for years. You've just reminded me of listening to the theme tune as a kid on the way to games in my mum's car.

I think something like this is probably how we closest get to what Rooney is trying to do with what we have available:

1825775219_lineup(8).png.84c820a1e1183d9006e5ebcd2399b7d5.png

Obviously the two young full backs is perhaps a risk and if he is fit I'd have Buchanan in. Just feel that we need more pace on the left and that Forsyth has played a little too much recently. On the right I feel there is a good chance Ebosele might be more effective in the role than Byrne and Byrne arguably shouldn't keep his place after his role in the two Peterborough goals.

8 minutes ago, DarkFruitsRam7 said:

Trains booked. There better bloody be pay-on-the-day after all this.

You think you've got something to moan about?

Im going to miss the match altogether as Elizabeth is hectoring me out for a curry with her dreary mates to celebrate his ordination as a minister....... ???

On 17/08/2021 at 14:17, Carl Sagan said:

The squad finally looks to have some depth, despite the injuries to Bielik, Knight and Kazim-Richards. Davies and Stearman have done well, but I think Jagielka is a better player. I hope Baldock is backup for Stretton in the first instance, rather than here to take his place. Is there a price to be paid by Jozwiak and Byrne for the two late goals conceded at Peterborough, or is that counter-productive? Is Buchanan fit again? 

I think Rooney will opt to go 5-3-2 with this lineup:

Roos

Stearman       Jagielka       Davies

Ebosele                                                          Buchanan

Bird      Morrison      Shinnie

Stretton     Lawrence

Subs: Allsopp  Byrne   Forsyth   Sibley   Watson   Baldock   Jozwiak  

Yet again it will be heartbreaking to see Louie Sibley wasted on the bench.

Golden State Warriors Applause GIF by NBA