The David appreciation thread.

ollycutts1982

We’ve all seen @David’s apology, in my humble opinion do not take it on your shoulders. I have put my own thoughts in that topic but just wanted to show the appreciation for him by dedicating a topic to him. 

Top bloke who I believe always acts in the best interest of the forum  keep your chest pushed out and your head held high. With no David there would be no forum and for that alone I am grateful.

This should probably be in another thread but I’m guessing this is the most popular and where it will get the most views. 

Thanks for all you have done and continue to do. ??

Olly

Like the mightly river humber the forum flows out into the north sea of online content relating to championship football clubs, and above it all stands our humber bridge, @David, a dedicated mod team managing the discharge consents, the glistening waters of the forum tempting new swimmers into the water, the fearful currents, the mud flats of the off season....

3 minutes ago, RadioactiveWaste said:

Like the mightly river humber the forum flows out into the north sea of online content relating to championship football clubs, and above it all stands our humber bridge, @David, a dedicated mod team managing the discharge consents, the glistening waters of the forum tempting new swimmers into the water, the fearful currents, the mud flats of the off season....

Have you been on the absinthe with your poet friends again? ?

17 minutes ago, RadioactiveWaste said:

Hollowayesque.

5 minutes ago, RadioactiveWaste said:

But you have to admit the Humber Bridge is a very good bridge.

If you’re a top six premier league club you’d be looking an a Tower Bridge situation, with the history and tourism possibilities, dropping down to the Championship means something like the Seven bridge, Humber we’re talking league 1 and in need of a paint job.

1 minute ago, Mostyn6 said:

Can we start a JustGiving page to buy @Davidan overnight bag, some pyjamas, fresh underwear, a toothbrush and finally replace his stolen iPod/iPhone earbuds? 

I’ve replaced the AirPods already now, still fuming about that, can’t trust anyone these days! ?

24 minutes ago, RadioactiveWaste said:

But you have to admit the Humber Bridge is a very good bridge.

It’sa brilliant bridge. I think it deserves its own thread. Especially since they brought  in those automatic fee paying electronic things in your car so you can just drive straight through 

12 minutes ago, hintonsboots said:

If you’re a top six premier league club you’d be looking an a Tower Bridge situation, with the history and tourism possibilities, dropping down to the Championship means something like the Seven bridge, Humber we’re talking league 1 and in need of a paint job.

The Humber bridge is deffo Championship level, the Severn bridges are both premier league bridges. Just because it's between grimsby and hull.

1 hour ago, ollycutts1982 said:

We’ve all seen @David’s apology, in my humble opinion do not take it on your shoulders. I have put my own thoughts in that topic but just wanted to show the appreciation for him by dedicating a topic to him. 

Top bloke who I believe always acts in the best interest of the forum  keep your chest pushed out and your head held high. With no David there would be no forum and for that alone I am grateful.

This should probably be in another thread but I’m guessing this is the most popular and where it will get the most views. 

Thanks for all you have done and continue to do. ??

Olly

Really