The latest from the club via Chris Coles

Heisenberg

7 minutes ago, Rammy03 said:

After all this I'm just behind the players and the manager even more to be honest. As much as we criticise them, they don't deserve this. Football is a short career and Mel Morris is just taking the piss. Where is the hope for this season. Completely destroying the club in front of our eyes.

The players I’ll back 100% Rooney after last week can do one and so can Mel and his cronies. The sooner they are out of this club the better.

i actually feel bad for Mel, he’s spent so much money yet in 50 years time he will be known as either ‘the guy that destroyed Derby County’ or ‘the guy that almost destroyed Derby County’ 

the sooner he goes the better… he’s spent that much money already he should do the decent thing and walk… we are the laughing stock of the whole of English football at the minute and it’s all his fault.

16 minutes ago, sage said:

I've bought tickets for the first 4 days. Off to watch us getting outclassed again in the morning.

No signings before the game would be a disaster. I would hope any protests happen after the game though 

Zero point in protesting..Mel is doing his best to move the club on to new owners and we clearly can't meet the efl's demands to allow us to get new players in.

We need to make the best of what we have and Rooney must prove himself or hand over the reins.

We are where we are.

4 minutes ago, Carl Sagan said:

My take is that Mel can't afford to sack Rooney so the only option if wanting to be rid of him is to make him walk. It sounds as if that might be happening. 

I agree with this. I think Wassall is probably Mel's last hope. He deserves his chance, even if it's currently a rather poisoned chalice.

A Mac and wassell combination would absolutely be my choice if it came to it.

The only two who are capable of saving us in such a tight corner with a combination of knowledge of the academy and coaching ability.

And if Wayne finally walked,our only affordable option.

15 hours ago, MACKWORTHRAM said:

Why is it impossible?

Its not impossible for Mel to sit down with RamsTV, Radio Derby and be asked questions that supporters what answers for.

Or for the meeting with supporters tonight to be filmed and put on RamsTV for us all to watch. 

We've done it many times. I remember the one at the cinema, there's been one at Pride Park. 

There's literally no excuse for us not to be able, to at the very least, watch the forum on RamsTV.

To pick and choose who goes and not at least give access to all the fans to watch either live or after the meeting is over is disgusting.

Plus it does seem that groups like the Punjabi Rams have been asked to sign NDAs.

Screenshot_20210804_081303.thumb.jpg.9b9ab619fc982ff0e5f7ac2df6ed1e53.jpg

Not sure how this can be held at the Sydney Cricket Ground as all of New South Wales is in lockdown.

13 minutes ago, CocuBarmyArmy said:

Some of the language I'm seeing on twitter is beyond ridiculous. Branding Mel Morris a 'disgrace' etc is really poor imo, the club has clearly been mismanaged, it's an omnishambles at the moment, but I don't think it's appropriate nor fair to use such harsh language. Fans need to understand that there is a fundamental difference between mismanagement and having malicious intent. The sort of owners I reserve that sort of language for are people like the Oystens at Blackpool or that bloke that put Wigan into admin, not Mel Morris. 

You say that… yet we haven’t paid hmrc, or transfer fees, or our own players at one point. If Mel Morris isn’t a disgrace to this football club he’s not far off. His intentions undoubtedly were good but he’s taken us from the verge of the premier league to the verge of league one and ducked us for years in the process. He will 100% go down as a failure and I hate to say it but quite rightly so. He wants to go, he needs to go and the sooner he goes we can move on… but he’s screwed everyone one of us.

Would appear a tweet I made blew up in a way I never expected tonight as some of you saw.

Needless to say many have been blocked, no time for it. 

Was never intended to be attention seeking, looking for followers or some how trying to tease fans.

There was a conversation taking place regarding the release of the minutes, thought I was being helpful by letting them know it would write ups only as no minutes were being taken. That’s it. 

I was on a train with patchy 3G signal and expected to respond to a poo ton of people.

I have started the write up on my phone, well aware even more so tonight of fan frustration, just stepped off the train now, home in 20 and honestly, I’m off to bed and if that pisses more people off, so be it. 

1 minute ago, David said:

Would appear a tweet I made blew up in a way I never expected tonight as some of you saw.

Was never intended to be attention seeking, looking for followers or some how trying to tease fans.

There was a conversation taking place regarding the release of the minutes, thought I was being helpful by letting them know it would write ups only as no minutes were being taken. That’s it. 

I was on a train with patchy 3G signal and expected to respond to a poo ton of people.

I have started the write up on my phone, well aware even more so tonight of fan frustration, just stepped off the train now, home in 20 and honestly, I’m off to bed and if that pisses more people off, so be it. 

Thankyou for attending this evening David try not to worry about the mindless morons that gave you grief on twitter showing there true colours means you can block them.

I'd like to think the majority on here are grateful for you attending this evening its not like its just around the corner either so well done .

7 minutes ago, David said:

You’ve had a long day, get to bed.

7 minutes ago, David said:

Lazy barsteward… do the minutes! ?

8 minutes ago, David said:

I don't see how you could have handled anything better. Twitter block is liberating. Thanks for going. I think everyone on here appreciates it. Look forward to seeing your write-up when you're ready.

1 hour ago, Barney1991 said:

I’ve been going since 1995 and this the first year I’ve thought about not going at all and that’s bad when I’m like that as I’ve always been buzzing to go. Not there on Saturday as I’m in the Isle of Wight on holiday but will look out for score and will be at the next home game. I fear this season crowds will be below 20 thousand and I’ve never know that before

I made that decision 3 years ago, and I'm sorry to say that it was some of our own 'fans' who drove me away. Not the manager, not the owner, not the players.

11 minutes ago, David said:

Get some rest David,thanks for your time and effort with this.

Looking forwards to your report as and when it's ready and not before.

5 minutes ago, Eddie said:

I made that decision 3 years ago, and I'm sorry to say that it was some of our own 'fans' who drove me away. Not the manager, not the owner, not the players.

My wife won’t join me at PP because of something another fan said to her once. Still trying to get her to come. I think you should as well. There are always some crazies at matches 

Edited by kevinhectoring

1 hour ago, cosmic said:

Ah, you know who’s he’s on about regarding us not playing enough Academy players - Liam Delap and Kaide Gordon! Delap’s being loaned out to the Championship this season, probably thinks we should have been playing him two years ago.

Not much we can do when the big Prem clubs come knocking, Mel! 

Yeah and I wonder why we stopped playing Bogle and Lowe - ah yes, because we had to sell them to cover losses from his mismanagement ??‍♂️