Krystian Bielik

RoyMac5

"Krystian spoke to the doctor early Wednesday morning and asked if he could come in and do a fitness test, he felt his shoulder had improved," Rooney said.

"For a manager it is great when your player , who dislocated his shoulder not long ago, comes in . It was a real positive he got 45 minutes and it will really help him for the next few games."

8 minutes ago, RoyMac5 said:

Love that. I’d like to see him start tomorrow, if he’s not fit enough to play a full game let’s get him in from the start so he can dictate play and help us build up a lead (hopefully) then take him off for Thommo or someone to see the game out from half time/60 mins on, rather than throwing him in when we need to chase and salvage something 

21 minutes ago, Caerphilly Ram said:

Love that. I’d like to see him start tomorrow, if he’s not fit enough to play a full game let’s get him in from the start so he can dictate play and help us build up a lead (hopefully) then take him off for Thommo or someone to see the game out from half time/60 mins on, rather than throwing him in when we need to chase and salvage something 

Needs to play in the right position though, just in front of the back 4, not centre forward…..

38 minutes ago, Caerphilly Ram said:

My guess from his interview is that he will be playing centre back.

14 hours ago, G STAR RAM said:

Don't speak too soon, wouldn't be surprised if the EFL retrospectively rule it out.

And that goal lead to a draw which put extra pressure on our relegation rivals resulting in deteriorating mental health amongst their players and thus poor performances on the pitch. 

How much longer can Derby be allowed to cheat like this?

I thought we had a chance or survival before the big man came back in. Seeing how he's influenced the games he's played in already, I'd say if he stays fit, we will stay up.

Rooney said after the game he was only giving him 60 minutes but he was looking good and wanted him to get more minutes under his belt. Better than any signing we could have made in January #manmountain

• 1 month later...
4 minutes ago, EtoileSportiveDeDerby said:

Quality player, premiership quality, such a shame his time with us was plagued by injuries and we wasted his talents trying to play him at CB. When  he gets the ball from the keeper or defenders with a player marking him tight, they never get it off him. 

Played him at CB? Twice maybe ?