Rooney to Consider Quitting

Nuwtfly

58 minutes ago, 86 Hair Islands said:

Say it loud, say it proud. Take your licks and move on. 

*as many as fitted on a page

image.png.cd2a057db87306b6f25211ff96a0a4ae.png

That is funny.

I'm trying to turn my forum life around man but its hard. I don't usually go in for the personal insults, I just like to go full liable every now and again. But I'm on the straight and narrow now.

Last One Nicksplat GIF by Hey Arnold

1 hour ago, mwram1973 said:

Tbh I have a warning for calling someone a duckin idiot ??, I feel it was unwarranted as tbh he is and I was only telling the truth. Admin Nazis ????

Not sure why you consider descending into petty personal insults isn't worthy of a ban.

You can moan like a drain about relentless negativity from posters but then resorting to abuse is just hypocritical and descending into another level entirely.

11 minutes ago, Tyler Durden said:

Not sure why you consider descending into petty personal insults isn't worthy of a ban.

You can moan like a drain about relentless negativity from posters but then resorting to abuse is just hypocritical and descending into another level entirely.

Oh come on Tyler! The post is obviously tongue in cheek bud! And besides, I consider my 'feckless, window-licking, bunglec**t' insult to be a literary triumph, broadly on a par with any of the metaphysical poets. 

3 hours ago, Pearl Ram said:

Whoever gave you your first warning has trouble distinguishing between except and accept. ?

3 hours ago, 86 Hair Islands said:

In fairness he was probably rushing through it thinking, 'FFS, not this tw4t again'! 

53 minutes ago, ilkleyram said:

Unless @rynnywas making sure that @86 Hair Islands knew that insults were not an exception to the rules

If I hadn't deleted the 52,487,365 posts from the argument that had entailed, I would except the criticism, but I should know I'm not an acception to any piss taking. 

3 simple rules regarding The Sun.

1. Never Buy The Sun.

2.Never Read The Sun.

3.Never Believe The Sun.

3 simple rules regarding the negative folk on here.

1. Never let them see the Sun......light.

2. Never let them get wet, even though they regularly wet themselves.

3. Never feed them with positivity especially after midnight.

3 simple rules to be a Derby County supporter.

1. Never give up on D.C.F.C. in The Sun, and all other weather.

2.Never hang out D.C.F.C. to dry, when it's not wet.

3.Never believe that The Sun will always shine, and you will support D.C.F.C over land and sea, and Leicester and when sky's are grey, that nobody will take your Derby away, and you really are Derby till the day you die.

Support Derby County Football Club.

Simplicity is Genius.