The UEFA European Championship 2020 Thread

Day

39 minutes ago, Gee SCREAMER !! said:

You've ruined it for me.  Never was so much damage done by one player in a 2 hour Derby career.  They may as well have put a clown in goal for that  4-3 Everton defeat.  He's probably just moving for those Unsworth free kicks now.

He kept a clean sheet on his debut at Leicester though. Complete with diving header. Entered into folklore for me just for that!

On 21/06/2021 at 12:55, Dimmu said:

I could easily say that he is bad at free kicks. Actually, he is terrible at free kicks. Poor man's Tom Lawrence and Lawrence's FKs are ... well... bad.

Here's some statistical support for my opinion I expressed a while back. Terrible record. Terrible and greedy.

image.png.f3d36fdd32eb6abbe931fe5b6b46b95a.png

Here we go...the day of destiny....

I have to say i am very very excited about the game today.... Kick off is 12:00 noon here, I should be at work, but amazingly enough i have another "dentist appointment" at 11:45.... crazy how that works out isnt it...? Thankfully not one person at work knows anything about soccerball and they have no idea that there is a tournament going on.... just wait until I fall into work three days after we have won the thing still bladdered..!! 

6 hours ago, Dimmu said:

Here's some statistical support for my opinion I expressed a while back. Terrible record. Terrible and greedy.

image.png.f3d36fdd32eb6abbe931fe5b6b46b95a.png

That's almost a complete reverse of Le Tissiers penalty record. Summat like 51 penalties, 50 scored, one saved.

Just now, Mostyn6 said:

Would it be the clever move to start both Bellingham and Sancho? They’ve both supposedly had cracking seasons in Der Bundesliga. 

He'll never do that. Don't think Bellingham will play a minute this tournament. Would have liked to see Sancho at some point, but again I don't think he'll start a game. 

3 minutes ago, Jubbs said:

The Athletic reporting DCL hasn't made the bench tonight. Absolutely crazy. He'd cause havoc in the Germany defence coming on as a sub. Now we don't have an actual back up striker, just Rashford...

Did he find out one of the others used to be a right back as a youngster and picked them instead?