The UEFA European Championship 2020 Thread

Day

1 minute ago, Rammy03 said:

If we can just get past Germany, our side of the draw is very favourable. I'd be optimistic about reaching the final. One thing I will say though, watch out for Denmark.

It's happened before. The draw opens up and we lose. My particular 'favourite' was 1986.

Not seen many games, so you lot may have witnessed it already... but I think I've just seen the ugliest, most disgusting kit ever!  ?

Damn sure that if I was made to wear that, the last thing I'd want to do is look up to see myself on a big screen!  ?

PS:
I predict a Belgium win... 2-1 if I must go into that much detail.

Edited by Mucker1884

6 hours ago, Rammy03 said:

Now I understand why we're so crap

If i were English i wouldnt be happy with that. Mason Mount, Henderson( If fit) and Philips, German midfield is slow apart from Kimmich,attack them. I posted this story in the Rams line up thread earlier on because that is what i was interested in his approach/mindset, i never thought Rooney would be a defensive manager. 

1-0 Belgium.  40 ish mins.

A cracker too... but no idea who, as I only have the volume on 3!  ?

(Only on in the background, so I can keep glancing up!  No idea whether they are worthy of the lead?)

Edited by Mucker1884

3 minutes ago, Mucker1884 said:

1-0 Belgium.  40 ish mins.

A cracker too... but no idea who, as I only have the volume on 3!  ?

(Only on in the background, so I can keep glancing up!  No idea whether they are worthy of the lead?)

Not really, boring game and I thought the shot should probably have been saved. Don't think it changed direction that much?