Tom Lawrence not in Wales Euro squad

Sean

5 minutes ago, Norman said:

Genuine question. How much do people think he's worth now? 

1 year left in his contract I think. 

I'd say 250k plus add ons. Maximum of 500k cash. 

Duane Holmes sort of territory. 

Hoping for more very unrealistic I know.  I will be disappointed if he hangs around for another rather than taking the salary this year rather than next. 

12 minutes ago, Norman said:

Duane Holmes is younger than Lawrence, finished higher up the table than Lawrence, and has the same goals per game for last season...I would say that price/level is exactly what we are looking at.

14 minutes ago, Norman said:

I'd say about the 500 to 750k mark.

Sad thing about Lawrence is that he's never actually progressed himself as a player in the years he's been at the club. Though guess he's not singular in that respect. The Joiners Arms incident only served to highlight the lack of maturity which reflects itself in his playing performances too. 

• 2 weeks later...
1 hour ago, Jimbo Ram said:

He is inconsistent but is one of the few creative players we have. Involved in 6 of our 9 goals since his return was it? In a team devoid of any creativity or flair whatsoever I think we would miss him.

He is in the last year of his contract and we need him sold if we can get any decent money - he hasn’t gone up in value has he? 

1 minute ago, Taribo said:

I’m not a Lawrence fan, far from it, but with the state of our squad he’s probably actually our most creative player.... probably, dare I even say it, our best player. 

But that just shows the state of our squad. 

I feel the same. Im not a fan at all. I think he’s hugely wasteful. But beggars can’t be choosers. Without him, we’ve got almost no one we can call a potential game changer. 

3 minutes ago, BodminRam said:

Cant understand this, or have i read it wrong, everyone saying get rid, so that would leave us with a squad of 13 players, even if we sold him for 100 mil that money would just sit in the bank as we cant buy players, all we can get is players other clubs dont want

Yeh I don't get why people are saying get rid of him at this point. Of the players we have left he is easily the most talented (although that is not saying a lot) and he is pretty much the only player we have who can make something out of nothing even if he is incredibly wasteful.

Without him our front line will be even less dynamic than it already was. We can't just rely on a load of cloggers to keep us up.

21 minutes ago, GenBr said:

Yeh I don't get why people are saying get rid of him at this point. Of the players we have left he is easily the most talented (although that is not saying a lot) and he is pretty much the only player we have who can make something out of nothing even if he is incredibly wasteful.

Without him our front line will be even less dynamic than it already was. We can't just rely on a load of cloggers to keep us up.

Exactly ?