Tom Lawrence not in Wales Euro squad

Sean

20 minutes ago, OUTSIDER said:

no we did not win it, but we was written off not to get out of the group.  we got to the semi finals and that is an achievement for a country that does not have a mass pool of players to pick.  

ps wales dont judge our achievement on how we play England. we see achievement how far we get in a tournament. 

Ignore that MuespachRam - he's just scattering his ground bait before whipping out his 12ft roach pole.... ?

2 hours ago, OUTSIDER said:

shocked he didnt get in the squad, as there a few in there carrying injuries and  players  who are league 1 or not played for the first squad of the respective teams. colwell only had 7 starts for cardiff no goal,

its a defensive side with only bale tyler roberts and kieffer moore  in attack. 

I don't expect them to pull up any trees. 

17 hours ago, Ramslad1992 said:

Quite happy with this. There’s a player in there that for one reason or another just hasn’t quite been unlocked. Maybe a summers rest will do him the world of good. I’ve said before that he is a victim of his price tag... we would all be much happier with him if he was cheap. Hopefully a summers rest will help him and us next season. 

He’s a victim of thinking that he’s Ronaldo, if he played more like Harry Wilson and cut out the strutting Peacock act then I think he’d receive more support from the fans.

19 hours ago, DCFC1388 said:

Good news for us imo, with his injury problems this season it can only benefit us with him having a decent break before preseason. People can criticise him but he played an important part in us staying up.

More time to find a buyer for him but less of an audience with money 

6 minutes ago, 86 Hair Islands said:

3.25.. In that way ?‍♂️

Yep fair play he drifted a cross in to the box 12 yards from goal.

Still an assist in the final game so can't argue with the fact that it did have a big say in our survival.

In the grand scheme of things though, our attackers have had as much of an influence on us being in the mire as they have us as getting out of it.

12 hours ago, OUTSIDER said:

no we did not win it, but we was written off not to get out of the group.  we got to the semi finals and that is an achievement for a country that does not have a mass pool of players to pick.  

ps wales dont judge our achievement on how we play England. we see achievement how far we get in a tournament. 

You lost against the only team you wanted to beat in 2016 and ended up getting the same from the tournament as us...you do know that if you don’t actually win It that nothing else matters don’t you? 

12 hours ago, OUTSIDER said:

because of what i said. he was in my opinion that helped us stay up compared to players that cant/dont get in a team

as for rubbish all season ? 

Yep, rubbish ALL season. 
name me 5 games he won us points from, useless player the sooner we get rid of him the better. 

16 hours ago, Seth's left foot said:

He’s a victim of thinking that he’s Ronaldo, if he played more like Harry Wilson and cut out the strutting Peacock act then I think he’d receive more support from the fans.

I’m far far far from team Tom, and I not a fan, just not my type of player but It’s his decision making pure and Simple 

he works hard , he never hides ... proof of this is that when he has a pig of a game he really has a pig of game because he never stops trying and showing for the ball and for that u can’t fault him.

It his clear he has bags of ability, but it’s his decision making when getting into those key positions or just sometimes it’s just trying to do the wrong thing or too much in the wrong areas 

a truly gifted by ultimately frustrating player 

I would happily move on 

2 hours ago, NottsRam77 said:

I’m far far far from team Tom, and I not a fan, just not my type of player but It’s his decision making pure and Simple 

he works hard , he never hides ... proof of this is that when he has a pig of a game he really has a pig of game because he never stops trying and showing for the ball and for that u can’t fault him.

It his clear he has bags of ability, but it’s his decision making when getting into those key positions or just sometimes it’s just trying to do the wrong thing or too much in the wrong areas 

a truly gifted by ultimately frustrating player 

I would happily move on 

For how long do we say that there’s a gifted player in there? Yes if he was more consistent then we’d see him in the Prem but for what he cost and earns we should see a lot more from him.

Twice at the back end of the season he scored and then played a part in the other team equalising... and don’t get me started on his free kicks.

if he really is on close to £30,000 a week he needs moving on, I don’t remember any club bidding for him since Huddersfield which tells us something. 

10 hours ago, MuespachRam said:

You lost against the only team you wanted to beat in 2016 and ended up getting the same from the tournament as us...you do know that if you don’t actually win It that nothing else matters don’t you? 

behave your self  "lost to the only team we wanted to beat",  ... your hilarious... 

yes  we wanted to beat England like we wanted to beat Portugal in the semi final.

4 hours ago, Sheikh n Bake said:

He's a bang average championship player and has never given me reason to think anything otherwise. If it wasn't for his off the field antics, I'd probably keep him in the team though as that's all we are at the moment.

He’s scored goals that many an average champ player could only dream of

he’s not a good player, I’m not saying he is for one second, his decision making is atrocious which at times makes him a total liability but he has got more ability than ur stock average championship player 

But collectively he’s still a below average player as u rightly say 

4 hours ago, Seth's left foot said:

For how long do we say that there’s a gifted player in there? Yes if he was more consistent then we’d see him in the Prem but for what he cost and earns we should see a lot more from him.

Twice at the back end of the season he scored and then played a part in the other team equalising... and don’t get me started on his free kicks.

if he really is on close to £30,000 a week he needs moving on, I don’t remember any club bidding for him since Huddersfield which tells us something. 

Yes which is why I said I don’t rate him and he’s not my sort of player 

in answer to your question I would get rid I don’t think we can continue to carry that wage with that level or lack of production 

I just don’t think it’s his natural ability that holds him back .... it’s his decision making 

6 minutes ago, NottsRam77 said:

Yes which is why I said I don’t rate him and he’s not my sort of player 

in answer to your question I would get rid I don’t think we can continue to carry that wage with that level or lack of production 

I just don’t think it’s his natural ability that holds him back .... it’s his decision making 

we have to get rid or renegotiate the contract.  He will be worthless shortly

2 hours ago, OUTSIDER said:

behave your self  "lost to the only team we wanted to beat",  ... your hilarious... 

yes  we wanted to beat England like we wanted to beat Portugal in the semi final.

You know the only team you want to beat is the motherland....and even with the worst team we put out for years and years and the best team you have ever had you still can’t. Ha ha and you never will.