Rams Trust: A Letter to the Club

Nuwtfly

6 minutes ago, Tamworthram said:

He does have a lot to answer for but, did he actually “promise” to take us to the prem? 

Perhaps he did, I’m not going to search for a statement that may not have even been made, but it seems unlikely to me.

Even if Morris did make such a “promise” you would have to be a pretty bitter or entitled fan to be angry that he has failed to do so. 

14 hours ago, i-Ram said:

Even if Morris did make such a “promise” you would have to be a pretty bitter or entitled fan to be angry that he has failed to do so. 

Just stating a fact, not bitter at all, just fed up of people defending a chairmen, who as a fan cpuld see Derby go bust, is that ok with u. And Mel was always giving it the big one on talk sport, and the like now we are in the poo, not a sound fron Mel. So no wonder alot of Derby fans are pissed off with him, and we have a right to hear what the duck has he done With our club. 

Edited by Derby blood

1 minute ago, Derby blood said:

Just stating a fact, not bitter at all, just fed up of people defending a chairmen, who ad a fan cpuld see Derby go bust, is that ok with u. And Mel was always giving it the big one on talk sport, and the like now we are in the poo, not a sound fron Mel. So no wonder alit of Derby fans are pissed off with him, and we have a right to hear what the duck has he done With our club. 

It would be a welcome move if it happens but you absolutely don't have the right.

4 minutes ago, Wolfie20 said:

It would be a welcome move if it happens but you absolutely don't have the right.

Yes we do, we the fans are the life blood of the club, so we DO have the right, and Mel should man up, and stop running away, he loved the limelight when we was doing well, so now he needs to be honest with us the soul of Derby County. 

On 18/05/2021 at 18:39, NottsRam said:

Just to be clear, every branch committee of the Supporters Club was consulted before the letter was signed by the representative and i believe the unanimous response was to sign.  If you have an issue with this you really need to take it up with your branch at committee level.

Will do. But again the drafting of it is the issue. I have to draft numerous reports for my businesses and i am sorry that was way below the standard of an official letter Did the branch committees' have sight of the final draft before it was sent? (hypothetically).

10 hours ago, Derby blood said:

Yes we do, we the fans are the life blood of the club, so we DO have the right, and Mel should man up, and stop running away, he loved the limelight when we was doing well, so now he needs to be honest with us the soul of Derby County. 

The way some of our fans have acted over this, it would be better if you put ar in front of soul.

11 hours ago, Derby blood said:

So he WAS doing well then? Hmm. Not a total disaster. 

Fair response and glad they did. I think however we should close any transfer threads as reading between the lines it’s academy players or bust.......long hard season awaits. 

So, the open letter that represents me even though It totally doesn’t and whole heartedly disagree with the action taken....has been answered with a statement from the club that I could have written and tells you absolutely nothing at all. 
All the open letter has done has further divided the fan base, nothing more, nothing less. Well done. 

2 hours ago, I DONT MIND said:

Will do. But again the drafting of it is the issue. I have to draft numerous reports for my businesses and i am sorry that was way below the standard of an official letter Did the branch committees' have sight of the final draft before it was sent? (hypothetically).

The content of the letter was provided, not the final draft.  For me, the important thing was the content, not how the letter looked.  There wasn't time to canvass opinion from all members so branch committees made the decision on their member's behalf, which is what they are elected to do.