Rams Trust: A Letter to the Club

Nuwtfly

10 hours ago, rammieib said:

Ok, what am I missing then? we haven't filed our accounts for two years, but we signed Wozniak, Marshall, Byrne, CKR etc a year ago?

10 hours ago, Van der MoodHoover said:

Think it's one out, one in. Think the outs can include players leaving through being out of contract. 

So Martin out, bring in CKR.... Bradders gone, bring in Bielik etc

Didn't the appeal state we had handed in draft accounts, pending the outcome of the EFL charge?

10 hours ago, nottingram said:

He didn’t show enough on Taskmaster to justify this signing, for me. Fed up of us throwing money away on unproven players 

We've got enough jokers on the books already. That said, the haemorrhoid fart was worth signing him up on its own.

I'm assuming from the total silence coming from the club and the media for a record amount of time of at least a week, maybe more, that the club has indeed closed down?

Unscrewed the last light bulbs from the offices, emptied the safe, or rather stuck it on EBay at scrap value, and quietly slipped off out of the country whilst we weren't looking.

29 minutes ago, Rev said:

I'm assuming from the total silence coming from the club and the media for a record amount of time of at least a week, maybe more, that the club has indeed closed down?

Unscrewed the last light bulbs from the offices, emptied the safe, or rather stuck it on EBay at scrap value, and quietly slipped off out of the country whilst we weren't looking.

I hope they took Rooney and Liam R with them, or better still, sold them for scrap value