Wayne Rooney

EdinRam

Freedom of Derby  

64 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

1 hour ago, Scott129 said:

Triple H Wrestling GIF by WWE

Well given that in two years time the very best that we could achieve would be to get promoted to the Premier League from the Championship then I'd say that he's talking out of his arse...

Also, if I hear a gunshot and walk outside and see a Bloke A holding a gun, standing over a Bloke B who has a gunshot wound and Bloke A says "Yeah I shot him" then I probably 'believe' that Bloke A shot Bloke B. Of course I might be equally as suspicious if Bloke A chucked the gun in the sea when I appeared...

I attended the Crown Courts regularly as a witness throughout 39 years. I never witnessed a disaster such as Vardy's display over the last three days or anything that came anywhere close to it. She was like a Russian tank column in Ukraine.

Colleen is almost faultless by contrast simply because she's telling the truth. If Vardy's counsel pulls this one off it will be a feat on a par with the Resurrection.

25 minutes ago, Alty_Ram said:

Well given that in two years time the very best that we could achieve would be to get promoted to the Premier League from the Championship then I'd say that he's talking out of his arse...

Also, if I hear a gunshot and walk outside and see a Bloke A holding a gun, standing over a Bloke B who has a gunshot wound and Bloke A says "Yeah I shot him" then I probably 'believe' that Bloke A shot Bloke B. Of course I might be equally as suspicious if Bloke A chucked the gun in the sea when I appeared...

Regardless of the technical inaccuracies, it's just a needlessly sly little dig ?

27 minutes ago, Ravabeerbelly said:

Wouldn’t you just love it if Coleen had looked him in the eye and said “Do you mean the Premier league? I believe the Premiership is Rugby League, you clueless c**t!”

I'd say we have more chance of winning the Premiership than the Premier League in that case ?

40 minutes ago, Alty_Ram said:

He didn’t throw the gun in the sea. He was taking shots at seagulls when a big wave knocked it out of his hand ?

1 hour ago, Alty_Ram said:

Bob Massingbird would get him off ?

1 hour ago, Brailsford Ram said:

I attended the Crown Courts regularly as a witness throughout 39 years. I never witnessed a disaster such as Vardy's display over the last three days or anything that came anywhere close to it. She was like a Russian tank column in Ukraine.

Colleen is almost faultless by contrast simply because she's telling the truth. If Vardy's counsel pulls this one off it will be a feat on a par with the Resurrection.

Having also done plenty of witness work over the years i completely agree from what i have read. Also CR's barrister highlighted the various changes of statements by RV and will damage her case. In my experience of civil trials, Judges do not take kindly to witness who keep doing that. 

2 hours ago, Rev said:

That's just plain wrong. 

Everyone knows Prince had his bottom ribs removed, so he could self fellate.

A proceedure I've long argued should be available in the NHS. "oh just work on your flexibility" "Do some yoga" and "why are you wasting my time, as a GP I have lots of people needing me and never enough time"

4 hours ago, Brailsford Ram said:

Are you Bertie Small