Wayne Rooney

EdinRam

Freedom of Derby  

64 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

16 minutes ago, Kathcairns said:

?? cant believe some of the posts on here, discussing any managers wages, i would love to be in know like you. Notice you are all saying allegedly.

In my humble opinion it's worthy of debate, for a League 1 side just coming out of administration it's a huge financial burden even if Rooney "is only" on say 50k a week - which is half that being reported - that's still £2.5 million p/a

3 minutes ago, Tyler Durden said:

In my humble opinion it's worthy of debate, for a League 1 side just coming out of administration it's a huge financial burden even if Rooney "is only" on say 50k a week - which is half that being reported - that's still £2.5 million p/a

And only half of the reported £5m sponsorship income from 32 Red.

1 minute ago, Tyler Durden said:

We arnt even in league 1 yet and no buyer yet so its a bit soon to discuss him going, at the moment im living for today not tomorrow, possibly because im a half glass full sort of person and not half emlpty.

1 minute ago, Kathcairns said:

We arnt even in league 1 yet and no buyer yet so its a bit soon to discuss him going, at the moment im living for today not tomorrow, possibly because im a half glass full sort of person and not half emlpty.

Am trying to depersonalise this, can substitute Mr X for Rooney and you're right we're not in League 1 yet but the new owners surely will be looking at the potential outcomes with that much of a drain on resources, they'd be mad not to.

5 minutes ago, Tyler Durden said:

Am trying to depersonalise this, can substitute Mr X for Rooney and you're right we're not in League 1 yet but the new owners surely will be looking at the potential outcomes with that much of a drain on resources, they'd be mad not to.

Well as i said half glass full, it could be a billionaire?

4 minutes ago, Tyler Durden said:

Don’t underestimate the power of advertising, we are after all Wayne Rooney’s Derby County.

45 minutes ago, Kernow said:

Been roped into thinking that previous managers have genuinely loved the club, but again, I think Wayne does.

Look at his son’s face at the final whistle. That’s a young lad who is obviously influenced by his dad’s feeling for something, lovely to see.

That's a really pee poor turn out from Stoke unless they all slunk out with 5 minutes to go

27 minutes ago, Tyler Durden said:

That's a really pee poor turn out from Stoke unless they all slunk out with 5 minutes to go

It’s Stoke… would you want to sit through that crap every other week?! 

Stoke fans, if you’re on here reading this I apologise for my joke… actually I don’t. None of you will be able to read this anyway.