Lee Buchanan - Gone to Werder Bremen

Sean

Interesting. A lot of managers appear to have seen something in him that I haven't. Feel he never quite had the composure, technique or football brain. Not a bad player by any means, but I always thought Max Lowe and Dylan Williams were streets ahead. 

We only want people at Derby who are fully committed to the cause and building something new and special. Given we've been robbed of players left, right and centre, £400k is shabby but it's better than nothing. Auf wiedersehen, Lee.

8 minutes ago, Carl Sagan said:

Interesting. A lot of managers appear to have seen something in him that I haven't. Feel he never quite had the composure, technique or football brain. Not a bad player by any means, but I always thought Max Lowe and Dylan Williams were streets ahead. 

We only want people at Derby who are fully committed to the cause and building something new and special. Given we've been robbed of players left, right and centre, £400k is shabby but it's better than nothing. Auf wiedersehen, Lee.

I agree but felt the same about Lowe too…

Very disappointed that he wants out especially as both him and Bird/knight have probably had the most game time out off all so them but off you go - I seriously want us to start getting real value for these youngsters - we need Forsyth to stay