International Rams

Addingham Ram

2 minutes ago, BIllyD said:

What I was laughing at, was any suggestion he was left on the bench because we have a game Friday, that was just a ludicrous suggestion

I agree but that wasn't my post! I think we'd all be shocked if England-Poland wasn't the top 2 in the group come the end of qualifying.

Edited by Coconut

3 minutes ago, BIllyD said:

Poland have got another game in a few days ? 

The manager I would guess put Milik on the bench because he rated other players above him...I'm not saying Joziwak isn't a good player, I think he has a more difficult job playing for Derby than Poland. He is someone who can create something and without players around him it's very easy to double up as he can often be our only threat.

What I was laughing at, was any suggestion he was left on the bench because we have a game Friday, that was just a ludicrous suggestion ?

Poland don’t play again until June 8th mate 

17 hours ago, Chris_Martin said:

you expect him to play 3 x 90mins in 6 days??

No. Where did i say that? But if you was Poland manager and you had 3 games in 6 days...and your fixtures were Hungary (a),Andorra (h),England (a) im sure you would have close to your full strength v Hungary and England. Andorra would be where u rest players. 

• 2 months later...
6 minutes ago, EraniosSocks said:

Joz has came on, looks decent! Yes I do know he’s playing with better players and they are using the pitch to it’s full meaning 

Yeah he looked lively and keen. Played well, but the others were in friendly mode mostly.

Edited by RoyMac5