Coventry v Derby Match Day Thread

Just now, RIMBAUD said:

With certain players you get to the stage where you are just plain fed up with seeing them turn up for us. Weimann was like that for me. Didn’t dislike him. Just fed up watching him be ordinary. I feel like there’s a few here at the moment like that.   Massive summer regardless of what division we are in. 

Too many cowards. Players hiding. I'm especially sick of Waghorn, Wisdom, Jozwiak, Shinnie. Nothing players for whom success seems to be a level of mediocrity that would get you fired in any normal job.

We're a team that looks doomed. The main hope seems to be that there are 3 teams even worse than us. That's not an awful lot to hang your hat on.

Of the starters, there was not a single one who could say, 'I did my best' and that's just not acceptable.

We deserve better as fans.

• Replies 1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I bet Coventry did not expect it to be so comfortable, barely troubled their centre halves. We just do not seem to be learning anything from these types of games. The January loans have added very little to the team and we seemed better with the limited options we had before.

Nothing to do with effort 

everything to do with ability and tactics 

can we be done with this negative passing back for the sake of it 

time and time again we turn back and put ourselves in trouble where a simple flick down the line will cause the opposition at least the inconvenience of having to retreat to regain the ball 

instead we gift wrap it to them in our own half with half our team out of position 

Ffs

were in big big ducking trouble 

1 minute ago, SKRam said:

Days of watching a team with a spine of Shilton Wright and Saunders to this. Please fellow Rams tell me I’m not alone in my suffering here 

You’re not mate. I remember going to games where you knew what each players role was, what they were capable of and how goals were going to be created. It’s pure lack of quality though.

One of the worst weeks in a long time.

Toothless, spineless and clueless.

Show some fighting spirit or duck off & that goes for all involved both on and off the pitch. 

Another week like this last one and a repeat of the performance and energy levels we can say hello league 1!

Get a ducking grip Wayne, you have us sleep walking into league 1! ????

Baffled at how rubbish we’ve gone again, nobody wants the ball, work rate is pants, can hardly string two passes together, best player on the pitch came on as sub Watson. It’s like they’ve realised they can’t make playoffs and are trying to labour their way till the end of the season, can’t afford to do that though or we’re going to find ourselves in a relegation battle. Some rockets needed from Waz! 

Just now, StrawHillRam said:

Not sure why i bother to invest any emotion in this shower. Always let you down

Emotion being the word mate. Me too I feel so deflated now really expected a decent show but that was beyond disgusting . For periods of the game I wanted to do something else other than watch football. Zero entertainment there 

A well earned defeat this....absolutely deserved!

Rooney and the players have had an incredibly poor week!

I fear too much mucking around with formations and line ups has done us.

One thing teams in this division thrive on is consistency, we’ve tried to be too clever too often and we’ve been bitten!

Looks like we may be back to looking over our shoulders.

1 minute ago, SKRam said:

Days of watching a team with a spine of Shilton Wright and Saunders to this. Please fellow Rams tell me I’m not alone in my suffering here 

A spine of Keogh, Hughes and Martin to this, there isn't one player in this squad id be sad to see leave.

Simple - 99% of our players are dire and bang average. We’ve had to resort to hoping a player with 2 assists and 1 goal all season comes on and saves us. How times change and we need a new team! Get rid of the lot and have a new start 

2 minutes ago, SKRam said:

There has been a fair bit of rubbish inbetween too. Poole and Holdsworth for example.

Archived