21/22 Season Tickets

Keepyuppy

21 minutes ago, DarkFruitsRam7 said:

I’m in the same boat as you.

I would like it going on record that I have never shared a vessel of any sort, with @DarkFruitsRam7, and demand the above libellous accusation be removed by the forum admin team without delay.

Apart from that...

No mate.  Haven't had new cards for a while.  Last ones have now expired (according to the club), and new ones should be on their way, subject to the small print in the latest FAQ's, which basically state they have no idea whats happening, when, or why!   ?

#Prepare to print at home for eternity.

Just tried to renew mine, transaction wouldn’t complete and then when I tried again, it said my seat was already occupied lol! Tried calling ticket office, still they are absent. Nightmare - emailed but I guess ill be waiting a long while! 

UPDATE: Someone came back to me and fixed it straight away - LONG LIVE THE TICKET OFFICE - WE ARE GOING UP, THIS IS THE TURNING POINT.

UTRSSSSSS 

Edited by Ramos
CAUSE WE ARE GOING UP.

48 minutes ago, metalsheep02 said:

Total cost of my 3 tickets has gone up by 27%. Paid £815 for 2020/21 and the 3 tickets would cost £1,035 over 23 games in 2021/22. Haven't changed seats and none of us has moved age bands.

Are you South West upper too?

1 hour ago, Stive Pesley said:

when the 19/20 season was curtailed I chose Option 3: 10% Discount for 2020/21 Season Ticket Renewal Plus Free RamsTV

Yet when I go to check out there is no sign of this 10% discount

Anyone else getting the promised discount applied? The FAQ says

"The price quoted on your personalised email does not include any additional discount you selected from the Refund & Exchange Policy registered options. Any applicable discount will be automatically included at checkout"

But it's not being applied for me ?

The 10% discount auto applied to 20/21 season price when you renewed and then that has then covered the cost of this seasons ticket to make it a free ticket.

I chose the same option but then renewed before the 10% discount got auto applied so got the 10% difference refunded via cheque

5 hours ago, Mucker1884 said:

My above post may be a little harsh...

Now found this...

If I didn’t request a refund on my 2020/21 Season Ticket, what do I need to do to renew?

You don’t need to do anything at this stage, the Club has carried over your 2020/21 Season Ticket and you are now classed as a 2021/22 Season Ticket holder

Home Page > Tickets > Season Tickets > 21/22 Season Ticket FAQ's...

https://www.dcfc.co.uk/page/202122-season-ticket-faqs?k=7d50427bc68f4ed61fc968951251a6397c99823d

So I’m guessing we just sit and wait for that little card to drop through the letter box then?  

3 minutes ago, TexasRam said:

So I’m guessing we just sit and wait for that little card to drop through the letter box then?  

I guess so, mate.  In theory at least.
But this little gem has since transpired...

When will I receive a Season Ticket card?

Cards will be issued when the club receives further guidelines on the safe return of supporters to stadia, but we may be required to continue issuing tickets on a match-by-match basis for September.

https://www.dcfc.co.uk/page/202122-season-ticket-faqs?k=7d50427bc68f4ed61fc968951251a6397c99823d

13 minutes ago, Mucker1884 said:

I guess so, mate.  In theory at least.
But this little gem has since transpired...

When will I receive a Season Ticket card?

Cards will be issued when the club receives further guidelines on the safe return of supporters to stadia, but we may be required to continue issuing tickets on a match-by-match basis for September.

Missed that little beauty ! Thanks, printing off for the foreseeable then  

I would have thought it far easier to change the Season Ticket pricing and discounts at the end of this season, rather than do it now.

It seems odd timing to do it now when under a deal of staffing pressure, especially as I'd assume it works out broadly revenue neutral.

I wonder if we'll still have a relocation period?

three tickets renewed, me, dad and lad, £600 all in, the free junior ticket has been done away so had to £87 for him, 20% discount was applied also 10+ years season ticket holder discount applied, actually feeling quite chuffed to be getting back to normality, just hope the taliban dont go and nouse it all up now !

2 hours ago, DCFC1388 said:

The 10% discount auto applied to 20/21 season price when you renewed and then that has then covered the cost of this seasons ticket to make it a free ticket.

I chose the same option but then renewed before the 10% discount got auto applied so got the 10% difference refunded via cheque

Hmm - OK, well I didn't renew in 20/21, I thought they said the 10% discount would be held over for 21/22?

Very annoyed with the season ticket renewals. I renewed early in March 2020 and didn’t ask for a refund as I thought the club having some cash during the pandemic might prove useful to them. I now discover that if I hadn’t renewed or had asked for a refund then I could get my season ticket, and the three matches paid for separately, for approximately £100 cheaper than I have paid. This can’t be fair or moral can it? Coupled with the decision to cancel the Rams Squad ticket, again already paid for, with no communication of explanation (other than from members here) it all seems like a kick in the teeth. I will await the clubs response but I am less than impressed. 

1 minute ago, Steve Buckley’s Dog said:

Very annoyed with the season ticket renewals. I renewed early in March 2020 and didn’t ask for a refund as I thought the club having some cash during the pandemic might prove useful to them. I now discover that if I hadn’t renewed or had asked for a refund then I could get my season ticket, and the three matches paid for separately, for approximately £100 cheaper than I have paid. This can’t be fair or moral can it? Coupled with the decision to cancel the Rams Squad ticket, again already paid for, with no communication of explanation (other than from members here) it all seems like a kick in the teeth. I will await the clubs response but I am less than impressed. 

That doesn't sound right? I renewed in March 2020, went for the 10% discount option/Rams TV last year. Claimed the first 3 home game tickets for free and now my season ticket for 21/22 shows up on my account having transferred automatically from the 20/21 season ticket which we couldn't attend for.

3 minutes ago, ThePrisoner said:

That doesn't sound right? I renewed in March 2020, went for the 10% discount option/Rams TV last year. Claimed the first 3 home game tickets for free and now my season ticket for 21/22 shows up on my account having transferred automatically from the 20/21 season ticket which we couldn't attend for.

Yes so does mine. The issue is that I paid £522 for my season ticket. If I bought the same seat now with the Appropriate discounts it would have cost £429 (including the 3 match tickets) I seem to be being penalised for renewing early and not asking for my money to be refunded. I don’t think that is fair.