press3 for Shinnie

press 4 for Waghorn

press 5 for Rooney out

Hang on which button do I press for Lawrence

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
5 minutes ago, QuitYourJibbaJivin said:

With Holmes and Dutch Mike leaving, Lawrence and Marshall are the only senior players missing? Wow our squad is thread bare these days. 

Just Remembered Davies and Ibe, doesn’t look like Wel be able to rely on the latter for a while though.  

Don't look at how small our squad will be when several players leave in the summer.

15 minutes ago, Shuff264 said:

Very pleased to see Knight as Captain, leads by example anyway

I am surprised to see JML make the squad, being honest I don't really expect him to amount to much. Had multiple loan spells and never achieved alot. Very happy to be proven wrong though!

Wouldn’t call two half season loans to the same team multiple loan spells, must have achieved something if they wanted him back for a second spell Just seems like he wasn’t getting game time there as they look to have changed formations or systems. 

image.thumb.jpg.e0b69999e408adb60927c3d3bc23c236.jpg

New one for you today, @David. I can assure you it’s not out of choice though. Only got two Stellas in the fridge (which I’m saving for kick off) and I forgot to take my ID to the shop this morning, resulting in an embarassing walk back to the beer aisle when the checkout lady asked for it.

So I had to get this from the fridge. It came with my mum’s Gin Club box apparently.

1 minute ago, DarkFruitsRam7 said:

image.thumb.jpg.e0b69999e408adb60927c3d3bc23c236.jpg

New one for you today, @David. I can assure you it’s not out of choice though. Only got two Stellas in the fridge (which I’m saving for kick off) and I forgot to take my ID to the shop this morning, resulting in an embarassing walk back to the beer aisle when the checkout lady asked for it.

So I had to get this from the fridge. It came with my mum’s Gin Club box apparently.

What you have there my friend is a lemonade shandy.

Archived