Derby County vs Rotherham (in theory)

cannable

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

All set up for a bit of a tense game what with brum winning - result all-important today so bring it on. I'm gutted Sibley has been dropped as there goes my frgs prediction point before we even start.

Hope Wayne a bit braver with the subs - give Gordon some minutes to increase his £££s and try to take the game to them late on, whether we are winning losing or drawing.

I don’t think it’s a case of Waghorn walking straight back in.

I think it would be Lawrence starting if he was fit.

Possibly Holmes would be picked ahead of Waghorn too, if he wasn’t seemingly on his way.

Possibly Ibe too, if he was further along on his comeback trail.

I get the feeling that Waghorn is starting partly because this is his shot at redemption but also because we are down to the bare bones.

7 minutes ago, DarkFruitsRam7 said:

image.thumb.jpg.e0b69999e408adb60927c3d3bc23c236.jpg

New one for you today, @David. I can assure you it’s not out of choice though. Only got two Stellas in the fridge (which I’m saving for kick off) and I forgot to take my ID to the shop this morning, resulting in an embarassing walk back to the beer aisle when the checkout lady asked for it.

So I had to get this from the fridge. It came with my mum’s Gin Club box apparently.

That looks nice

Unfortunate that Marshall misses out, hope he feels better soon. Otherwise pretty much exactly the side I was expecting. Still not remotely convinced by Wisdom at CB, but we don’t really have many other options right now I guess. Hopefully Waghorn isn’t so much of an idiot today.

Big moment for Knight to be captain at his age, must be a very proud moment for him and his family. Good to see Mitchell-Lawson back as well, be interesting to see how he’s developed during his loan.

13 minutes ago, DarkFruitsRam7 said:

image.thumb.jpg.e0b69999e408adb60927c3d3bc23c236.jpg

New one for you today, @David. I can assure you it’s not out of choice though. Only got two Stellas in the fridge (which I’m saving for kick off) and I forgot to take my ID to the shop this morning, resulting in an embarassing walk back to the beer aisle when the checkout lady asked for it.

So I had to get this from the fridge. It came with my mum’s Gin Club box apparently.

Stealing your mams booze. Shame on you.

200-24.gif.c3e6ec4d1dc663c5964b79faf00082df.gif

A massive must win game today- real shame Marshall isn't playing but hopefully Roos doesn't do anything too catastrophic. That's probably about the team I would have chosen tbf, although not sure if Waghorn deserves to walk straight back in. Hopefully, we can be aggressive from the start and get an early goal. 

2 minutes ago, DerbyRam! said:

Unpopular opinion but still think MTW deserves to be at least on the bench

He’s going back to Groningen by all accounts.

I think many of us thought he deserved more of a chance, but we don’t make those decisions.

We just have to back the players who are set to stay now. 

Archived