Derby County vs Rotherham (in theory)

cannable

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Shame Fozzy is not starting, been our best player in previous games imo. Pleased for Knight being captain (couple of extra £M on his value, very clever Wayne??)

27 minutes ago, DarkFruitsRam7 said:

image.thumb.jpg.e0b69999e408adb60927c3d3bc23c236.jpg

New one for you today, @David. I can assure you it’s not out of choice though. Only got two Stellas in the fridge (which I’m saving for kick off) and I forgot to take my ID to the shop this morning, resulting in an embarassing walk back to the beer aisle when the checkout lady asked for it.

So I had to get this from the fridge. It came with my mum’s Gin Club box apparently.

You should make the gin cocktail, it was pretty good.

Disappointed Sibbo who brings with him most of our forward-thinking goal-scoring intent is dropped and Waghorn walks straight back in after doing nothing on the pitch to justify it.

Always concerned seeing Wisdom in central defence, but what choice is there?

The bench is interesting, and a big surprise to see Mitchell-Lawson on there.

If we don't score in the first half hour I can see them shutting us out. Let's hope we score in the first half hour! We want goals, we want goals...

Steve Bloomer's watching. Come on you Rams!

Just now, DarkFruitsRam7 said:

You should have watched ITV4 this morning.

well yeah,  didn't watch but assume was a 70s football show or something.  

no doubt pitches are better these days, its just unusual to see PP with a ropey pitch as is usually pretty damn good throughout the season 

1 minute ago, Mucker1884 said:

Bloody hell!  Don't let the players find out about that!  They'll be walking off!  

go back to looking into Steve's eyes you.

Archived