Realistically ,New transfers in January????

ram1964

2 hours ago, Topram said:

With brum signing Crosgrove could we go for Jukewitcz always a hand fall when we play them 

Vedy good shout. Decent player and I think Eric Steele confirmed on the radio recently that McLaren era he was a target for us. 

Even with a striker coming in though, unless they were desperate to get shot of his wages I'm not sure Brum would let him go to a rival on the cheap (which I imagine is what we're looking for at the moment)

If the rumours about Glenn Murray being available are true I'd be keen so long as his wages arent crazy. 

Even slower and less mobile than Kazim but he his touch and finishing are a higher level. The 2 of them as options with Waggy and the youths in reserve would make me feel much more comfortable for the remainder of the season 

The Hughton factor may drag him to the dark side though as their 50th transfer of the year and 100th squad member

25 minutes ago, abertawe_ram said:

Vedy good shout. Decent player and I think Eric Steele confirmed on the radio recently that McLaren era he was a target for us. 

Even with a striker coming in though, unless they were desperate to get shot of his wages I'm not sure Brum would let him go to a rival on the cheap (which I imagine is what we're looking for at the moment)

They have hogan aswell juke was first choice but doesn’t seem to be now, I think he’d suit our style

Might just be cynical old me , but where suppose to know who we want and have put in bids , yet there are no proper rumours coming out and that is never usually the case , unless rooney has become the scarlett pimpernell . I have this awful feeling that as rams fans we are being strung along and no one of any note is coming at all . Mark my words . 

6 minutes ago, NottsRammy said:

Might just be cynical old me , but where suppose to know who we want and have put in bids , yet there are no proper rumours coming out and that is never usually the case , unless rooney has become the scarlett pimpernell . I have this awful feeling that as rams fans we are being strung along and no one of any note is coming at all . Mark my words . 

Deano here.  You called

image.thumb.png.6b14bf4fe3728cbfa359ff2023069a91.png

1 hour ago, NottsRammy said:

It's normally the selling club who leak our transfer targets to the press.

We've also been in an embargo so the papers had no reason to include us in random rumours just for clicks.

1 hour ago, NottsRammy said:

Oi... Leave me out of it! 

1 minute ago, Topram said:

With Rooney saying 24/48 hours and targets lined up I’m surprised how quiet it’s been in terms of names being linked etc 

That's my point , if it's true rumours would be leaking out , but nothing . The fact is nothing's going to happen . We are well and truly up the creek without a paddle.

9 minutes ago, NottsRammy said:

That's my point , if it's true rumours would be leaking out , but nothing . The fact is nothing's going to happen . We are well and truly up the creek without a paddle.

Maybe its names that have been linked previously? Also, with everything going on behind the scenes it seems like the only information coming out of the club is info we want to be knowm