Realistically ,New transfers in January????

ram1964

Just now, Sparkle said:

Didn’t say we would actually get them then ?

Haha! Anything can happen I guess ?

Personally, I'd at least like to see us use up the rest of our allocation for loan players. 5 loan slots. 4 still available. CB, CDM, LW/RW and a ST. Might be a big ask at this short notice though (unless the deals are already lined up).

1 minute ago, 1977 Ram Raider said:

Why the angry face? @dcfcreece1601

We are waifer thin on central defenders and defensive midfielders even more so now beilik is out and evans is the only player we have that can play both of them positions,  If we don't have someone lined up it must go down as possibly the dumbest decision in football regardless of what people think of him ?‍♂️

Out of curiosity, if for say Leeds offered us 3 million and Tyler Roberts for Sisley,would you be inclined to accept? It would give us more flexibility for WR to bring in more players he wants? I personally wouldn’t want sibley to go, but sometimes you have to sell you better player/players to develop a better team.

I remember when The bald Eagle came in and was forced to sell our better players, but we ended up with a better team overall eventually. I do say though WR has brought this group of players together, they fight and scrap for each other.

Great news from Wayne, I didn’t think there was a hope in hell we would be able to sign anyone. So brilliant from Wayne and Mel, onwards and upwards !

4 minutes ago, Jase116 said:

Out of curiosity, if for say Leeds offered us 3 million and Tyler Roberts for Sisley,would you be inclined to accept? It would give us more flexibility for WR to bring in more players he wants? I personally wouldn’t want sibley to go, but sometimes you have to sell you better player/players to develop a better team.

I remember when The bald Eagle came in and was forced to sell our better players, but we ended up with a better team overall eventually. I do say though WR has brought this group of players together, they fight and scrap for each other.

5m + sell on % and Roberts for Sibley id 100% take

3 minutes ago, Jase116 said:

Not Leeds. Never them dicks.  If Sibley goes surely there must be someone at another club in part exchange.