Realistically ,New transfers in January????

ram1964

Made the mistake of listening to RD in the run up to today’s game - they’re discussing why we haven’t signed anyone yet. Chris Coles being sensible and saying that transfer Windows typically end up with a mad scramble at the end - and Ed Dawes whinging like a 4-year-old. The bloke is utterly embarrassing - “why haven’t we signed anyone?”; “why did Wayne say?...”; why, why, why? Thought he was going to burst into tears....

3 minutes ago, DCFClks said:

Bielik out would be a big loss, but wouldn't you still prioritise other positions though? Considering we still have Shinnie, Knight, Bird and Evans (if he stays), as well as Sibley and Lawrence if we play with a CAM.

Yeah i think we can just about cover the CDM position. Need Winger and Striker most in my opinion. 

1 minute ago, Shang said:

I think his priorities would be a striker, mobile CDM type and a winger as I don't think Waghorn is good enough cover for Joz and Lawrence, even Knight gets put on the wing before him.

Surely a central defender is more important than nearly all of them other than a striker? We have no othet player apart from Evans remotely ready 

4 minutes ago, DCFClks said:

Bielik out would be a big loss, but wouldn't you still prioritise other positions though? Considering we still have Shinnie, Knight, Bird and Evans (if he stays), as well as Sibley and Lawrence if we play with a CAM.

Well, those players were available but ineffective when Bielik was out. The team was clearly impacted negatively when he went off.