Realistically ,New transfers in January????

ram1964

19 hours ago, Olton Ram said:

These puns are plumbing new depths 

We must dive into the loan market after identifying targets and signing a midfield destroyer. We need more buoyancy and to eradicate any cruiser mentality. No more sub standard but rising up the water table please. We can take the pressure and propeller our way to a higher level. Okay I know.

2 hours ago, MickD said:

This topic is sub standard and has gone down the tubes.  Time to drop the submarine pen and stop harboring contempt for an autocomplete spelling.

The bottom three are all in the same U boat, mate. But sonar so good now we have Rooney fathoming out the best formation. If we cannot get more players deisel have to do. A few are blowing their ballast tanks over this takeover though. Three will go down but we can power through the storm.

3 minutes ago, DCFC1388 said:

Famara Diedhiou out of contract in the summer, 28, certainly fits the type of player we should be looking at imo.

Reportedly available for £2m, i reckon he could be available for less + addons

It would be worth that to see Mr Papadopoulos on OTIB forum spontaneously combust. Especially if we get it done for the weekend and he scored.

image.thumb.png.6e7f21b2fccf97b9887669f35f32cbce.png

10 minutes ago, DCFC1388 said:

Famara Diedhiou out of contract in the summer, 28, certainly fits the type of player we should be looking at imo.

Reportedly available for £2m, i reckon he could be available for less + addons

Well they can’t afford to re new his contract so we have a lot less chance - he is a free transfer in the summer 

13 minutes ago, Ghost of Clough said:

Mostly due to their wage bill hitting £33.5m in 19/20 and presumably continued to rise this season.

That can't be true.  We're the only team in this league who do this kind of thing. All those half wits on twitter hoping we go bust for giving Rooney 250 k a week can't be wrong. We've also spent 100 million and sold nobody in 5 years, they can't be wrong can they.

26 minutes ago, Dean (hick) Saunders said:

On bbc rumours. Stated Glenn Murray to Forest?.

37, but a good short term one in my view for us, till end of season.

Squad member number 56, largest squad in the EFL. They could turn out 3 match day squads at this rate ???

Gotta be honest I expected Hughton to get the boot after Swansea last weekend. Seems like one last roll of the dice to me.