• Created
  • Last Reply
52 minutes ago, Sparkle said:

Paul cook for me 

knows the league 

has done a fantastic job at Wigan 

knows all the up and coming players in the EFL 

deserves a bigger club and would have us playing properly in no time

Counter argument, he hasn't got that much experience in this league where he had a couple midtable to lower midtable finishes and didn't Wigan play more of a "sit deep and lump it" game plan ?

Like I don't doubt he could probably skirt us of our current trouble but I just don't really see the appeal otherwise. I don't see how he's different than a bunch of higher league 1/lower championship managers.

But maybe I'm missing something ?

9 minutes ago, BaaLocks said:

Warnock, Rooney, Allardyce, Benitez, Lennon.......

The one thing this thread has convinced me is that it really could get worse.

I certainly don't want Neil Lennon anywhere near our club!

If this is to happen (sheikh in/Cocuout) then this would require someone interested in a project. Not a big name ex player. Someone who has established a brand of attacking football and used it (and some cash) to bring in young hungry players to get promotion.

Ralf Rangnick.  

All the people panicking regarding the “sheikh money” do you really think Morris would sell the club to someone, who isn’t willing to invest into the playing staff and who would not try take this club to the next level? 

Morris is a businessman but a fan also, he has been looking for months and if reports are true, he was also diligent regarding the sale of the club, making sure the funds are correct by gaining the most evidence he could (as per radio Derby)

anyways back to subject.... Jokanovic for me. If I have spelt it correct may be another story  

6 minutes ago, sage said:

If this is to happen (sheikh in/Cocuout) then this would require someone interested in a project. Not a big name ex player. Someone who has established a brand of attacking football and used it (and some cash) to bring in young hungry players to get promotion.

Ralf Rangnick.  

That's a cracking left field shout

6 minutes ago, sage said:

Ralf Rangnick.  

If it does happen we should push for investment from the conductor Simon Rattle and bring in Ralph Hassentaller from Soton as manager.

Then it would be Sheikh, Rattle and Ralph

1 hour ago, Jimbo Ram said:

Maybe Mac 3 could play and Wazza oversee things from the bench???

He's defo past it so maybe Mac3 could sit in just behind the middle 3 whilst Wazza points menacingly to his new wrist watch whilst shouting scouse sweary words at the ref.

19 minutes ago, EraniosSocks said:

All the people panicking regarding the “sheikh money” do you really think Morris would sell the club to someone, who isn’t willing to invest into the playing staff and who would not try take this club to the next level? 

Morris is a businessman but a fan also, he has been looking for months and if reports are true, he was also diligent regarding the sale of the club, making sure the funds are correct by gaining the most evidence he could (as per radio Derby)

anyways back to subject.... Jokanovic for me. If I have spelt it correct may be another story  

You answered your own question there...he is a business man first...he would sell it to anyone who paid him the money he wanted, dont kid yourself he wouldnt.

and the next manager will surely be Rooney...however they do it with his badges they will find some loophole to get him in there if htey have to? 

3 minutes ago, MuespachRam said:

You answered your own question there...he is a business man first...he would sell it to anyone who paid him the money he wanted, dont kid yourself he wouldnt.

and the next manager will surely be Rooney...however they do it with his badges they will find some loophole to get him in there if htey have to? 

But a fan. He loves Derby mate. He hasn’t made the right decisions but we all know that. Can’t we be happy for once that something may be happening that would be fantastic ? 

Archived