New Manager

dantheram

1 hour ago, mwram1973 said:

You don't offer 2bn for Liverpool if your a bit short, if he only spent that buying and improving us can you imagine where we would be.

"The report goes on to say he was ready with a £2billion valuation - taking on a minority Chinese investor and more money from a hedge fund."

The above is regarding the Liverpool bid. Doesn't mean those same investors cant also be involved this time (and he only needs £60 mill for us), but it wasnt all his own money involved in the scouse bid. He also can't do that much to improve us from a financial perspective whilst we are in the EFL.

30 minutes ago, EraniosSocks said:

All the people panicking regarding the “sheikh money” do you really think Morris would sell the club to someone, who isn’t willing to invest into the playing staff and who would not try take this club to the next level? 

Morris is a businessman but a fan also, he has been looking for months and if reports are true, he was also diligent regarding the sale of the club, making sure the funds are correct by gaining the most evidence he could (as per radio Derby)

anyways back to subject.... Jokanovic for me. If I have spelt it correct may be another story  

He has made mistakes in the past and he definitely isn't infallible. There could be all kinds of factors involved with the sale we don't know about. Mel could be desperate for cash and doesn't care who it is as long as they pay him. These new owners also aren't going to say to his face that they are only here to asset strip the club and wipe it from existence. There is always a risk with stuff like this - nobody can know for certain that this takeover will be a positive for us. (I'm fully on board the Abu Dhabi bandwagon though)

• Replies 5.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
13 minutes ago, EraniosSocks said:

But a fan. He loves Derby mate. He hasn’t made the right decisions but we all know that. Can’t we be happy for once that something may be happening that would be fantastic ? 

You arent conflicted about it at all..? That we are going to be selling our souls, potentially changing the club identity to someone who has got his wealth from goodness knows where in a country where it is illegal for women to have their arms exposed or for anyone to "cross dress", where same sex marriages are not recognised as it is illegal to be gay....and anyone can be arrested for kissing in public...?

4 minutes ago, MuespachRam said:

You arent conflicted about it at all..? That we are going to be selling our souls, potentially changing the club identity to someone who has got his wealth from goodness knows where in a country where it is illegal for women to have their arms exposed or for anyone to "cross dress", where same sex marriages are not recognised as it is illegal to be gay....and anyone can be arrested for kissing in public...?

I can deal on all that for premier league football & potentially watching us be very successful & im not ashamed to admit it ?

5 minutes ago, Dean (hick) Saunders said:

I hear Donald J Trump will be out of a job soon. Bit of a right field suggestion for new manager?

He is immune to Coronavirus so we don’t have to worry about him missing any games.

We’d be known as trump’s Derby county. Has a certain ring to it

39 minutes ago, MuespachRam said:

Not conflicted in the slightest me ?

29 minutes ago, MuespachRam said:

Is there any winder the world is in the state it is in..?

Im not saying all them things are right, they are not far from it. But as others have posted he's allegedly not a senior royal so really how much law making does he personally get involved in?‍♂️ probably none. So were judging a man by the laws of his country that may not necessarily be his own beliefs ?‍♂️

Its all based on assumptions but I'm willing to give him a chance and hope he has every success. 

12 minutes ago, Dean (hick) Saunders said:

I hear Donald J Trump will be out of a job soon. Bit of a right field suggestion for new manager?

He is immune to Coronavirus so we don’t have to worry about him missing any games.

Would get the most out of our right-sided wingers. However I'm not sure how well he'd do with the Poles...

Archived