Abu Derby County

tinman

• Replies 10.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Are there any astrologers on here who could confirm what the stars are saying?

I hope that it goes through while the conjunction of Jupiter and Saturn are still in relatively strong alignment, otherwise it may foretell ill omens.

Perhaps we're waiting for there to be clear skies over Pride Park at dusk?

The Met Office suggests a chance of clear skies tomorrow at sunset. So, if the stars are in our favour, perhaps Christmas Eve at 4pm, is the moment that we have been waiting for?

8 hours ago, Ken Tram said:

I hope that it goes through while the conjunction of Jupiter and Saturn are still in relatively strong alignment, otherwise it may foretell ill omens.

The Met Office suggests a chance of clear skies tomorrow at sunset. So, if the stars are in our favour, perhaps Christmas Eve at 4pm, is the moment that we have been waiting for?

Good I have not seen the great conjunction yet. 

12 hours ago, G STAR RAM said:

I will say it, yes I think we are too good to go down.

I find talk of going down when there are 27 games remaining quite melodramatic, especially when we are in decent form.

Its like a couple of weeks ago when people were saying the Wycombe match was make or break.

Just my opinion of course and feel free to give it a laughing emoji if you think its laughable, I certainly won't take any offence. 

I not going to laugh at it 

I too think that we should have enough in the tank to get over the line but I’m sure as hell not assuming we’re going to be safe 

we’re on that bottom 3 for a reason after however many games and while I portion the vast majority of the blame firmly at cocu and his crass tactics door it is still the same bunch that have got us into this predicament and I certainly won’t assume anything, any one of bielik, CKR or Clarke get injured then that laughter will get firmly wiped from our Chevy chases without investment in the window as I previously stated

Lets not assume anything til were actually over the line 

funny old game and all that 

Lets hope thats this will be the end of it if they do actually take over and if andwhen they do takeover that money for transfers in jan doesnt BECOME IMMINENT  as well .

I have an awfull feeling about this outfit but time will tell. 

I cant see it going from all cloak and dagger and taking an extremely long time to suddenly where the richest club outside the prem with money to burn but just ffp stopping us doing that . 

11 hours ago, Charlie George said:

A well know Derby supporter with strong connections within the club is posting on Facebook that takeover has been finalised. 

But seriously didnt someone say this 25 pages ago?

Hope they’re waiting to announce other things as well (?manager, sponsorship ...)

1 hour ago, NottsRammy said:

I cant see it going from all cloak and dagger and taking an extremely long time to suddenly where the richest club outside the prem with money to burn but just ffp stopping us doing that . 

Barnsley and QPR have the richest owners outside of the Prem. Dont think we will even be challenging Stoke levels of wealth, but until these new owners actually give you something to worry about there is no point fretting over it.

12 hours ago, Ken Tram said:

Great video of conjunction as seen in Canaries islands

Archived