Abu Derby County

tinman

• Replies 10.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
23 minutes ago, MackworthRamIsGod said:

Are we millionaires/billionaires/Trillionaires yet?

I'm getting impatient for the takeover, Rooney as manager, Phil Jones and Dwight Gayle quadruple Christmas announcements.

Dwight Gayle is getting regular game time with the Toon....about as much chance of him coming to us as Tomori...

On 22/12/2020 at 20:17, GenBr said:

The squad is not good enough entirely based on your opinion. We've got one of the better squads in the championship and with any semi competent manager - including Rooney - we will easily stay up. Defence has turned around completely and now attack looks to be going the same way. I'd agree there would be a problem if Bielik got injured, but not such a problem that would see us relegated.

And this should be good, but we'll indulge you - please explain why you think Mel Morris is "settling for second best". 

no we haven't, anyone deluding themselves into thinking we have got a good enough squad to stay up will see what will happen if we dont strengthen significantly.

Look at the table and wake up, we are also on a honeymoon period under a manager and still not out of the bottom 3. 

People are burying their head in the sand if they think we dont need to improve this squad, it is crap - a few clean sheets wont change that.

1 hour ago, MackworthRamIsGod said:

Are we millionaires/billionaires/Trillionaires yet?

I'm getting impatient for the takeover, Rooney as manager, Phil Jones and Dwight Gayle quadruple Christmas announcements.

we wont be even if it goes ahead, in fact the new bloke probably has less money than mel

3 minutes ago, one_chop said:

Middle of January it will be announced that both sides have failed to come to an agreement and the search for new investment continues.  

You read it here first.

Hopefully. Mel could have one more go at promotion with Wazza's wonder kids ?

Archived